Skating Lesson Podcast: Caitlin Yankowskas

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by reese, Feb 6, 2013.

1. reese

reese Well-Known Member

2. floskate

floskate Vacant

She's so lovely. Great interview :)

3. Cloudy_Gumdrops

Cloudy_Gumdrops New Member

What a fantastic interview. I'm so glad to get some info about her and Y&R considering we won't have gotten to see them this season.

4. snoopyskater

snoopyskater Member

What a giggly interview. I don't think I've heard that much giggling in a long time, lol. Great job, though. I'm glad they are able to provide these interviews for us. I hope there are many more to come.

5. elka_sk8

elka_sk8 Well-Known Member

Great interview, she seems so sweet. I hope she and Josh can come back strong next season!

6. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

She is adorable. I love her. It's good to hear from her because I had my doubts about whether she and Josh would continue after missing Nationals.

7. Marco

Marco Missing Ziggy

She sounds like such an adorable girl. Quite different from her rather mature and even slightly cold look on the ice (make up?).

She was all graceful about it, but I still wonder why Coughlin would pick Denney over her. I mean, she was the flower of the team and they were just getting successful when they split. Denney and Coughlin have always been kind of clean last season but just not breaking through in PCS - there's no more flower in that team and it's all so Meno & Sand. :fragile:

Wish her all the best next season.

8. snoopyskater

snoopyskater Member

Maybe he picked Denney for romantic reasons? Weren't they dating at some point, or has that never been confirmed?

9. Fudove

Fudove Member

I agree-- they all seem nice. I love John's positive Tweets. I feel badly that Denny is kind of treated like the other woman and feel even worse for Caitlin:( who may not connect with a healthy or right partner to realize her potential.

10. triple_toe

triple_toe Well-Known Member

I cannot believe she heard about the rumours right after nationals! :eek: And what's more, was able to ignore them and continue training at a high level to 4 continents and worlds, especially with the longer season! I can't imagine how gut-wrenching that whole situation must have been.

11. kwanette

kwanette Fetalized since 1998

There's always three versions of the truth, isn't that what they say?

12. triple_toe

triple_toe Well-Known Member

Oh definitely. I'm sure there was some sort of inner turmoil and issues from both sides that had been brewing for awhile.

13. AndyWarhol

AndyWarhol Well-Known Member

i really enjoyed that podcast. Caitlin is adorable.

14. Mayra

Mayra Well-Known Member

Interesting podcast to say the least. :lol:

Count me in as another wishing her luck next season. :cheer:

15. B.Cooper

B.Cooper Active Member

It isn't the first time, and likely won't be the last time one of D. Sappenfeld's teams break up when it appears that there is already a good match between the skaters in terms of height, style, skating skills. :-(