skatecast #42: George Spiteri: and win free SP-Teri boots!

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by manleywoman, Oct 22, 2010.

1. manleywoman

manleywoman podcast mistress

The latest Manleywoman SkateCast is up. Episode #42 talks with George Spiteri, President of SP-Teri boots, about the history of skates, how SP-Teris are different, who has the stinkiest feet, and the worst pair of boots he's ever seen.

And SP-Teri is generously donating a free pair of their Zero Gravity stock boot to a lucky SkateCast listener! Details on how to enter are on the www.manleywoman.com website. Please pass it around, since I'm sure there are a lot of skaters out there who could use new boots!

Thanks.

2. manleywoman

3. manleywoman

Less than two weeks to enter the giveaway for the free pair of SP-Teri Boots. If you know any young skaters who need a pair, or if you want to enter for yourselves, here's the link:

http://www.manleywoman.com/contests/

LynnW and (deleted member) like this.
  4. lasaslav

lasaslav New Member

I met Mr. Spiteri several years ago at his shop in South San Francisco; if you ever visit the Bay Area, the store is worth a visit! Lots of skating history there.

He had just received an autographed SP-Teri boot from Michelle Kwan the day that I visited the store. In my humble opinion, his boots/skates played a large role in the Kween's success over the years!

manleywoman and (deleted member) like this.
  5. manleywoman

6. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

Thanks for another fascinating interview.

7. alilou

alilou Crazy Stalker Lady

Maybe it would be a good idea to post this in the "Moves in the field" forum where all the actual skaters hang out ;)

manleywoman and (deleted member) like this.