Sinead and John Kerr update

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by houston, Sep 25, 2010.

1. houston

houston Member

Having just done the Disson "Shall we dance on ice?" show in Hamilton, Ontario Sinead and John barely touched the ground before appearing at the British Olympic Association Ball at the Grosvenor Hotel in London. Sinead's boyfriend Otar could not go but John is with Jessica Crenshaw who recently celebrated her 21st birthday. Apparently they had a ball! (Appropriate). Sinead hosted a table with Robin Cousins. Arrival photos 8, 10 and 19 at :

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/GQZErxZejdG/British Olympic Ball Arrivals/4h8fZx73PEJ

After Finlandia, they look forward to returning to Canada next month for Skate Canada in Kingston. Here's to a great season.

Poggi and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Imperfect Edge

Imperfect Edge New Member

Nice pictures :) Looking forward to Finlandia Trophy where this year they will be against Nathalie & Fabien (Fra) so wont be an easy start to the season!

3. alij

alij Active Member

I am really excited to see John and Sinead's programmes especially the SD after reading their music choices
    I wonder if Nathalie and Fabien will do Finlandia or will take the extra time to rework their short to get their levels up after the level 1s in Nebelhorn

4. Simone411

Simone411 aka IceSkate98

Thanks for sharing the great pictures! I'm really looking forward to seeing Sinead & John's programs at Skate Canada! :respec: I'm thrilled that NBC is showing it this year! :)

5. paskatefan

paskatefan Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update. Wishing them a great season. They are such wonderful people. :encore:

6. ryanbfan

ryanbfan New Member

Love John and Sinead. Me and John always have deep conversations in person and then argue over facebook over stupid things :lol:

I can't wait to see them this season! Good Luck to them :summer:

7. STw Master

STw Master New Member

Well, i think if anything the results from Oberstdorf suggest that Finlandia may not be as tough for them as you anticipate??

Lets hope they have a good start at Finlandia, and that he carries on throughout the season! :)

8. Imperfect Edge

Imperfect Edge New Member

Sinead Kerr suffered a shoulder injury leading to their withdrawal from the Finlandia trophy - see their news entry for the 6th October:http://www.sineadandjohn.com/ :-( Hope they can return fighting and fit for Skate Canada.

9. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

Well, poop! She'd better stay far away from Yuko Kawaguchi, lest the shoulder injury repeat itself. I hope she heals quickly.

10. skamper23

skamper23 New Member

Sorry to read about Sinead's injury! They are supposed to skate in Riverdance on Ice this week-end! I was so looking forward to seeing them skate live...I've only seen them once live before this!

11. Sylvia

Sylvia On to GP & U.S. Sectionals!

12. lostnfound

lostnfound Member

I checked with Mike, and as of 10/19, the Kerr's are listed on the skating order to perform in the show.

13. Simone411

Simone411 aka IceSkate98

Thanks so much for sharing the information. I'm afraid I've been away for awhile and it's sad news about Sinead's shoulder. Hoping she has a speedy & complete recovery. I also join you in hoping Sinead & John can return fighting and fit for Skate Canada! :respec:

14. Sylvia

Sylvia On to GP & U.S. Sectionals!

From an article about the October 24th Michael Weiss Foundation show (link is posted in the 2010 Weiss Foundation show thread in GSD):
    ETA a Weiss show photo link: http://twitpic.com/30n1mm

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
    Simone411 and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Simone411

Simone411 aka IceSkate98

Thanks for the update, Sylvia! :cheer2: :)