Silk Skate for the Heart Chicago

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by maureenfarone, Oct 15, 2010.

1. maureenfarone

maureenfarone Active Member

On the Icenetwork schedule there is a show at the Sears Centre in Chicago called "Silk Skate for the Heart" on December 9, 2010. I would like to buy tickets for the show as a Christmas present for a couple of my skating friends. I've checked around and can't find a website or any information.

I tried e-mailing Silk but didn't get any response. Has anyone heard anything about this? I know a similar titled show was held in Youngstown last weekend.

If anyone has heard anything about the Chicago show, I'd appreciate a link to a website for tickets.

Thanks.
  2. acraven

acraven Active Member

I think that might be a re-run. The 2009 version of Skate for the Heart was filmed in Chicago.
  3. Debbie S

Debbie S Well-Known Member

Yes, IN re-runs the Disson shows the following year. All the Disson shows scheduled for broadcast on IN this year are the ones that aired on TV last year. This year's "Skate for the Heart" was filmed last weekend, I believe, in Ohio. I think it will be on TV sometime in January, not sure.
  4. maureenfarone

maureenfarone Active Member

Thanks so much for the quick response. Guess I'll have to come up with a different gift for my friends.