Show in Prague - Shen/Zhao and Sasha Cohen!

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by monikawi, Feb 26, 2011.

1. monikawi

monikawi New Member

Hooray for Prague :encore:

Czech and Slovak fans will have a Christmas in april :p:p

15. - 16. of april 2011: NEBESKE HRANY (Edge of Heaven? in english ... sorry, still working on it :))

Cast:

Tomas Verner
    Evgenij Plushenko
    Jozef Sabovcik
    Shue Shen - Hongbo Zhao :cheer2:
    Aliona Savchenko - Robin Szolkowy
    Sasha Cohen :cheer2:
    Surya Bonaly

and more ...

Ticket:

Ticketportal 4/15 in 20.00 p.m.
    http://www.ticketportal.cz/predstavenie_javisko_view.asp?IDPred=1930219

Ticketportal 4/16 in 17.30 p.m.
    http://www.ticketportal.cz/predstavenie_javisko_view.asp?IDPred=1930220

Eventim, both of days
    http://www.eventim.cz/tickets.html?fun=erdetail&affiliate=ecz&doc=erdetaila&erid=542752

Web (only in czech ... for this time)
    http://www.nebeskehrany.cz/

Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nebe...!/pages/Nebeské-hrany/154562864597748?sk=wall

WELCOME!!! :rollin::rollin::rollin:

2. yaoyao

yaoyao New Member

WOW, I LOVE THEM!

3. skatak

skatak Well-Known Member

Jozef Sabovcik ? wow !

4. care bear

care bear Active Member

Well, I saw him in a show in Germany in 1997. His number was a waste of time to be honest.

5. monikawi

monikawi New Member

He´s still jumping, doing somersault and stride. :cool:
    I saw him in Prague on Kings I? and he was a rocker on the ice.

6. care bear

care bear Active Member

Yes, of course he is still jumping. But I'm going to show not to watch the jumps, but to enjoy the beautiful and artistic skating programs. The guy is not my cup of tea.
    I think it is very good that the Czech Republic do not forget their skaters from 80th.

7. monikawi

monikawi New Member

Of course! Jozef is very popular at home and still very warmly received. But I also enjoy his performance. It's simply own.

8. monikawi

monikawi New Member

Another skater will be Johnny Weir :respec:

9. paskatefan

paskatefan Well-Known Member

I would love to see Jumpin' Joe, along with the other cast members.

10. monikawi

monikawi New Member

And why not? Tickets are still available ... :)

11. Asli

Asli Well-Known Member

If I were so blessed as to be in Prague :swoon: would I set foot in a skating rink? No!

Terrific cast though. ;)

12. arakwafan2006

arakwafan2006 Active Member

I thought the same thing. I never really got him skating wise. I did but i didnt. Anyway, i dont get why he is still being in shows. Old... never that accomplished and again... WHY?:rolleyes::confused:

13. well, he's not my style either but I get that he's very popular in the Czech republic... and that they'd invite him for a show there.

and he still does the jumping. I have respect for that.

ooh I just combine it :D
    Couple of days in Prague, little bit of sightseeing here, meeting with friends there and a little bit of figure skating to complete the perfektion. :cheer2:

14. alhrayth

alhrayth Well-Known Member

I heard (from Massi's mom, LOL) that Faiella/Scali are supposed to skate in some shows in Prague in April, so I guess these must be the shows, and they might be added to the cast... I was waiting for a call from Massi to get more info because his mom didn't know the details... but I guess this is my answer!

15. igniculus

igniculus Well-Known Member

Oh my! Up for a trip to Prague again!

16. monikawi

monikawi New Member

Exactly! I´m from Czech ... so, Jozef i OUR! ;) He´s the legend of FS. He talk to us by our language ;) He´s still jumping - very high, much and with pleasure. Czechs love him!

I think, it´s the exception. The other show I haven´t seen him, if it is not charity.

17. monikawi

monikawi New Member

WOW! It would be great news!
    Still hope in Kerrs :p

18. MattysMom2005

MattysMom2005 New Member

Hi Monikawi, where did you see Johnny Weir's name? I went to the website and it only lists Verner and Plushy. Is there another place to look?

And how does one buy tickets if not in Prague? I got the ticket info translated to English and found a second row seat in a middle section, but it is all in Czech and I'm sure they would not like my mailing address and credit card in the US...

I would love to visit Prague and go to both skating shows. Any information would be so appreciated :)

19. they regularly announce names on their facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nebeské-hrany/154562864597748

it communicates only in Czech though... but all the skaters that have been confirmed on facebook also have been mentioned here.

They said that they will soon update the website and also have an english one up. :)

the ticketportal website has an English version... and they have homeprint tickets and they seem to accept a wide range of credit cards!

20. sus2850

sus2850 Active Member

Hi, if you use the two links for the specific dates above (not eventim), you can click on "English" in the corner on the top right. You can pay using paypal or a credit card, mine was non Czech too. And you can select "print at home". So a very easy purchase. No postage problems nothing. But there is still nothing official from Johnny, I believe. I would not bank on the truth of the facebook page just yet.

21. julieann

julieann Well-Known Member

I'm sure he has a different program :rofl:

22. julieann

julieann Well-Known Member

Jumpin Joe has one more Olympic medal than Surya Bonaly :)

23. monikawi

monikawi New Member

News of the day: :)

FEDERICA FAIELLA and MASSIMO SCALLI were added :encore:

24. Why not? The facebook is from the organisers, they are just a bit slow on updating the website. I think all the names posted on the facebook are confirmed...

And I think this is really a thing for johnny to skate at, since there will be a fashionshow and all. :p

25. monikawi

monikawi New Member

MattysMom2005
    Sus2850

I´m sorry ... it´s the first show organized by the Czech organizer - Sport Investe Group http://www.sport-invest.cz/index.html (and RAND production: http://www.nebeskehrany.cz/o-nas) and I think that they can trust. Unfortunately, updating web underestimated. But apparently been working on it. The FB is indeed true information - you can add to the discussion and ask questions. You definitely get an answer. I hope that in coming years it correct :p

I do not understand why, but they had the impression that the show will visit only czech audiences and foreign fans will not come to us :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  26. Snowgirl

Snowgirl New Member

Yesterday Johnny arrived to Russia. Fans met him at the airport and asked about his plans and he said that he is going to Budapest and Prague in April. So I think it's safe to say that he will be there.

27. igniculus

igniculus Well-Known Member

Heeeee, I'm so going then. :)

Finnice and (deleted member) like this.
  28. Finnice

Finnice Well-Known Member

Good for you! Enjoy!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

29. monikawi

monikawi New Member

SARAH MEIER is the last confirmed cast :)

30. judiz

judiz Well-Known Member

From Johnny's official website:

Edge of Heaven Ice ShowFriday, April 15,16 2011Tesla Arena, Prague, Czech Republic, 8 pmJohnny joins Evgeni Plushenko, Tomáš Verner, and other elite figure skaters for “Nebeské Hrany 2011″ (“Edge of Heaven 2011″) at Tesla Arena in Prague. This unique show offers an exclusive combination of sports art, live music, and fashion on the ice. More info in Czech here, and in English here. Ticket info in Czech here, and in English here.