Shen/Zhao will retire from shows next year

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by luCN, Nov 12, 2011.

1. luCN

luCN New Member

source:http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2011-11-12/14375826611.shtml

Atristy on Ice show will hold in Beijng,Shanghai,Shenzhen,Taipei, and probably Haibin.

S/Z will retire from shows after next years show,and plan to have a baby :)

S/Z's official status are Chinese figure skating team's coaches.but their main job now if to promote figure skating,not coaching

S/Z studied modern dance in Beijing Dance Academy,prepare for next year's ArOI show and former work for figure skating...

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  2. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

I'll miss them when they are no longer skating; and cherish their remaining performances.
    I'm forever grateful for all the joy they have given me through their art and example.

kwanette and (deleted member) like this.
  3. lauravvv

lauravvv Well-Known Member

Glad for them, but at the same time a bit sad. It will leave us with even less high level professionals with an international career and skating in the "big" shows. There are already too few of them - of those who can show the young amateurs how it (the exhibition skating) is done.

4. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Member

Wishing them luck as they start their new family.

5. reese

reese Well-Known Member

CUTEST COUPLE EVER. Best to them as they start a family. I'm sure they will be wonderful parents.

6. Jessica

Jessica Active Member

My most favorite pair team ever. Watching them skate has given me so much pleasure. I always loved their big tricks but in later years their skating sent chills down my spine.

I'm so happy for them and wish them luck on starting their family.

7. ~tapdancer~

~tapdancer~ Well-Known Member

I remember enjoying them so much the first time I saw them skate to "Mulan", way back when. I loved them for years and they will be one of my all time favorites ever. So happy they had such a beautiful story and I wish them a happy life.

8. newbatgirl

newbatgirl Well-Known Member

It was worth every penny I spent on the trip to see them perform "Who wants to live forever" live at Skate America in 2009. I think they will define pairs skating for me for many years to come.

I wish them all the happiness in the world as they start a family!