1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sarah Palin's Baby: Questionable Photos

Discussion in 'Politically Incorrect' started by DickButtonFan, Jun 17, 2010.

1. DickButtonFan

DickButtonFan New Member

2. MOIJTO

MOIJTO Banned Member

3. milanessa

milanessa engaged to dupa

File this with the birther reports. :rolleyes:

4. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I have to say it's actually a pretty convincing story - in a nutshell, for those who don't want to read the whole thing: the baby presented at Trig Palin in the days and weeks following its birth has a distinctive deformation of both ears, while the baby/toddler presented on the campaign trail does not. The blogger says that "medical professionals" told her that there's about "zero probability" that the pictures are of the same child.

The blogger also contends that Palin was never pregnant with Trig at all. My father actually suggested this to me when she first came on the campaign scene - his theory is that she pretended the baby was hers when it is in fact her grandchild.

5. jeffisjeff

jeffisjeff Well-Known Member

That is a rumor that was promoted on some liberal blogs right after Palin was announced for VP nominee. But you'd think people would have realized it wasn't true by now - unless Bristol Palin had two babies in a very short span. The bloggers had been pushing the story that Palin had pretended to be pregnant to cover for her daughter's pregnancy, which plenty of folks were happy to believe, until Bristol's actual pregnancy was announced.

Anyway, I am with milanessa on this one.

6. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

That's correct. Along with the rumor that it was someone else's baby entirely, the rumor that Bristol gave birth to two babies eight months apart, and the rumor that Todd and Bristol had committed incest. Oh, yes, and the sites, pages, and contests that were set up specifically to make fun of Trig and his Down syndrome.

Sad.

7. DickButtonFan

DickButtonFan New Member

I just thought the ear photos were worthy of question not the other conspiracies.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  8. allezfred

allezfred People call me rude, I wish we all were.... Staff Member

I think someone has been watching too much Desperate Housewives. :p

9. cruisin

cruisin Banned Member

Those photos could have been photoshopped. Who knows if it's the same baby with a "shopped" ear, or just a friend's or relative's baby visiting the Palins. As Milanessa said, file with birther reports.

Palin has done enough real things to not like her. Do we really need to manufacture them? That's beyond needed :lol:.

10. Stormy

Stormy Well-Known Member

Wow, some of the replies on that forum were pretty :rolleyes: I find it hard to take someone seriously online if they have over 15K posts on a forum called Gossip Rocks with subforums like Hot Guys, Hot Girls and Celeb Plastic Surgery.

11. Andrey aka Pushkin

Andrey aka Pushkin Brezina's Nemesis

It's amazing how many bored people there are in the US.

12. snoopy

snoopy Team St. Petersburg

^^LOL. Best sig line in awhile.

13. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

It's such a great non-story, I love it. :D

14. Gazpacho

Gazpacho Well-Known Member

Yeah, so the worst thing she might have done is borrow a friend's kid for the stage, maybe one that handles public attention much better. I am not saying she did it, just that it's the only plausible possibility based on the "evidence".

As for the rumors that Trig is actually her grandchild... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's almost unheard of for a teenager to give birth to a child with Down Syndrome while it is quite common for older mothers.

15. Gil-Galad

Gil-Galad Well-Known Member

That's complete nonsense. The probability increases with age, but even a teenager has a 1 in 1500 to 2000 chance of having a baby with Down Syndrome. That's a lot lower than 1:20 (for women older than 45), but still quite frequent, especially compared to lots of other syndromes.

16. Gazpacho

Gazpacho Well-Known Member

Okay, so perhaps not unheard of, but how plausible is it that Trig is actually Bristol's child and not Sarah's when Sarah was 200 times more likely to have a child with Down Syndrome?

It sounds like one of those far-fetched right-wing conspiracies, only it's not the right-wing saying it.

17. caseyedwards

caseyedwards Well-Known Member

I love the left wing birthers!!!