Royalty Thread #5 - Kate Now Officially A MILF

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by floskate, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

:rofl:

2. Lacey

Lacey Well-Known Member

Fruitcake tastes like dried drunk maraschino cherries, only some of the "fruits" are green and yellow, so what are they?

3. Alixana

Alixana Definitely NOT a sonogram

And then donate it to me. :lol:

4. milanessa

milanessa engaged to dupa

Green maraschino cherries and pineapple bits.

5. dardar1126

dardar1126 Well-Known Member

6. Lacey

Lacey Well-Known Member

William's pants are hemmed too short.

mag and (deleted member) like this.
  7. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

:lol: He is/was a rugby player. He probably wasn't born that way...and probably can't breathe through it :lol:

I love it too. I've had my hair all lengths in the past 10 years and if my hair looked that good when it was that long, I'd grow it out tomorrow!

8. ballettmaus

ballettmaus Well-Known Member

I don't know why but that comment in the middle of all the hair discussion cracked me up. :)

9. mag

mag Well-Known Member

His pants are always too short. It is especially noticeable when he is out with Harry, who's pants are always perfect. Maybe William doesn't wear a belt when they mark the hem and then pulls them up with a belt when he wears them. I know I finally had to insist that Mr. Mag tell the tailor to mark the hems and then add a quarter inch because his pants were always too short.

10. heckles

heckles Well-Known Member

Sure, there are some women who could rock any 'do, but if the only compliments a woman gets on her hair are from other women, it's a sign that she's been taken largely out of contention.

11. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

:huh:

Men don't generally comment on women's hair unless it's a woman they know well. Women comment on other women's hair, clothes, jewellery all the time. It's small talk.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  12. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

I don't think suggesting another hairstyle is a compliment- it's a suggestion. I've never had a man suggest a different hairstyle; I've heard it often from other women.

13. taf2002

taf2002 flower lady

It's not only a suggestion, it's also a diss. It's saying you could look better if only....

milanessa and (deleted member) like this.
  14. AragornElessar

AragornElessar Well-Known Member

Just when I thought the best Christening pic was the one of wee George w/his arms up celebrating, they release that new one yesterday and...Wow!! That one is just beyond lovely and stunning. That look between Kate and George is just...Sigh!! :D

Jason Bell realy did a great job w/these IMO.

Oh and allegedly, HM has a small bottle of selzter water in her handbags. Just in case a corgi isn't able to hold it and...

15. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

and the dog drinks seltzer instead?

16. milanessa

Like she cleans any of that mess up herself. :lol:

17. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

Yes, that was my thought as well. Why does she need the seltzer exactly?

18. barbk

barbk Well-Known Member

19. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

Seltzer is good for dealing with unexpected spills and stains - of all kinds.

20. mag

mag Well-Known Member

21. milanessa

Yes, I know but she wouldn't be the one dealing with any of that. Maybe she just likes to drink the seltzer water. I understand that when she travels she transports her own to avoid tummy troubles.

22. skatesindreams

mag and (deleted member) like this.
  23. mag

mag Well-Known Member

I love how William has the baby lean going on. He clearly spends a lot of time with his son.

24. skatesindreams

It's a great mix of "Formal" and "family".
    Perfect for an image which will be seen for/by generations to come.

25. Alixana

Alixana Definitely NOT a sonogram

And I love how the baby already has the folded arms thing down .. so cute!! My two did the same thing at his age.

26. ballettmaus

ballettmaus Well-Known Member

I love the slightly annoyed look on the baby's face :p He couldn't care less. :)

27. vesperholly

vesperholly Well-Known Member

Oh I agree! My first thought was "who's the hottie with the beard?!" I googled pictures of him clean-shaven and it's just no comparison.

Maybe they lightened Kate's undereye area a bit? But otherwise I think she's not too Photoshopped. That cream color is outrageously flattering on her.

28. Fergus

Fergus Well-Known Member

..............and a very Happy 10th Birthday to HRH Princess Louise of Wessex! :cheer2: :40beers:

29. AragornElessar

AragornElessar Well-Known Member

Yes indeed!!

When you think how close things were to being so horribly tragic 10 years ago yesterday... Both Sophie and Louise's Guardian Angels were working overtime that night.

I just can't get over how much she looks like her Granny HM the Queen at that age. Out of all four of the Granddaughters Louise is the only one who really resembles her Royal Granny. There seems to be one in every family who takes after a Grandparent looks wise and it's obvious who that is in the Windsors. :D

I hope she had a wonderful day yesterday and I am looking forward to seeing what the next ten years brings her. Happy Belated Birthday to HRH Princess Louise of Weesex!!

Tonight in London, the annual Festival of Remembrance took place at The Royal Albert Hall in the presence of HM, the Duke of Edinburgh and most of the Senior Royals. The only ones missing were Charles and Camilla, as they're currently on tour in India and Sri Lanka. Tomorrow, The Queen will lead the UK in marking Remembrance Sunday. She will be lying a wreath at the Cenetaph, followed by other Members of the Royal Family, the PM, other members of the British Government and then by Members of The Diplomatic Corps.

William and Harry will be among the Royals lying wreaths, and in Harry's case, he will be subbing for his Father tomorrow morning. The spouses will be watching the Cermony from a balcony of a building (which I'm blanking on at the moment...) and I'll be checking to see if Sophie wears a Canadian Poppy again or not. She's done that for at least the last three to four years now.

Every year I'm amazed how at their age how both HM and the Duke of Edinburgh can, not only handle those steps up, but can handle going back down backwards every year. Very impressive!!

30. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.