Royalty Thread #5 - Kate Now Officially A MILF

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by floskate, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorac

Lorac Well-Known Member

Prince George to be christened on October 23rd at the Chapel Royal at St James's Palace.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24300059

No word as to the Godparents yet but Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton are top of the bookies lists.

2. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

Even as an "intimate" family affair, the ceremony will be amazing.

3. Lorac

Lorac Well-Known Member

Looking forwards to the photos - and there has to be one of the 4 generations - Queen Elizabeth and her 3 heirs!!

4. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

halffull and (deleted member) like this.
  5. mag

mag Well-Known Member

I thought so too. Let's just hope he can keep his hair!

Rex and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

Even so, weren't there some concerns about her weight when she was pregnant? My mom was/is equally tiny when she was pregnant with me, and her doctors told her to gain as much weight as possible. Which was difficult with bad morning sickness. :p But baby George came out weighing a lot more than we did, so it turned out fine!

7. milanessa

milanessa engaged to dupa

Probably from some gossip sites. Official medical concerns? I don't think so.

8. mag

mag Well-Known Member

A few more outings for Kate. http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...r-At-Lavish-Charity-Gala-At-Kensington-Palace

I completely support her if she wants to be a full time mom, or just wants to do a bit of very part time charity work; however, I do wish that the writers or Clarence House, or her press people (whoever it is!) would stop talking to her returning to full time royal duties. She has never done full time duties and is certainly no where close to doing them now. It is insulting to people like Princess Anne who do work full time hours representing the Queen and supporting many many charities.

9. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

I doubt that Princess Anne gives even half a damn about how things are phrased in regard to Kate. She strikes me as a woman who does not waste her time being troubled by such things. A trait she very well may have inherited from her mother, so I think the both of them will survive thoroughly unoffended even if the press uses such wording.

10. allezfred

allezfred Prick Admin Staff Member

And doesn't set fire to his car. :shuffle:

11. Latte

Latte Well-Known Member

On the news this morning I heard that Harry was rumored to be engaged.
    They didn't say to who. He broke up with that South Africa girl years ago, didn't he?
    Anyway it hasn't been confirmed.

12. dardar1126

dardar1126 Well-Known Member

13. dardar1126

14. PDilemma

15. mag

mag Well-Known Member

I think some of these publications figure if they keep printing the rumor, one day they will be correct.

16. PDilemma

Then they can say they were first. That's how it worked with "Kate is pregnant!".

17. mag

mag Well-Known Member

Yes, according to some tabloids she would have been pregnant for years before George was born.

18. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

Slutskaya, too!

19. AragornElessar

AragornElessar Well-Known Member

Big day tomorrow for William, as he conducts his first Investiture Ceremony on behalf of HM The Queen. Among those recieving an honour tomorrow, Andy Murray will be getting his Order of the British Empire for services to Tennis.

Someone over at the one MB was hoping there'll be some pictures and videos from this. As I said, William's first Investiture *and* the first British man to win Wimbledon in 70+ years receiving his Order at the same Ceremony!?!

I think the odds are good of pictures and videos.

20. Lorac

Lorac Well-Known Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iam-presents-Andy-Murray-OBE-investiture.html

21. dardar1126

22. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

23. skatesindreams

24. AragornElessar

AragornElessar Well-Known Member

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to The Hereditary Grand Duke and Duchess of Luxembourg!!

A lovely surprise for those attending the Finals of The Stockholm Open Tennis event today. It was listed in the Court's Diary of Engagements as a Daniel only attending engagement, but he also brought along the women in his life, as Victoria and Estelle came too. You know, for a child of her age, I am amazed at just how well behaved she is when we've seen her at events over the past year.

Even today when Jonas Bergstrom joined them in the Royal Box, when Victoria introduced him to Estelle, like any normal little one meeting someone she gave him a huge grin, but at the same time her hand shot out to be shaken. Now of course they're teaching her how to behave in public, but we also know how little ones at that age can be too. I just can't help but be impressed.

I'm on my iPadd Mini and have no idea how to copy and paste, but there are plenty of links to both pictures and articles of them all enjoying their day at the Tennis Court. :)

Princess Anne also pays a visit here to Canada this coming week and the majority of her engagements focus on the Regiments she's Colonel in Chief of. I know she'll be spending a good part of one of the days at CFB Borden w/The Canadian Forces Medical Corps and also presenting medals to those who served in Afghanistan, but other than that I don't know.

Only a few more days to go until a certain Christening takes place. Can't wait!!

25. skatesindreams

Here is an ungeoblocked video:
    http://www.svtplay.se/klipp/1543316/kungligt-besok-i-kungliga

26. Lorac

Lorac Well-Known Member

27. Kruss

Kruss Well-Known Member

28. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

Is it typical in England to not name siblings as Godparents? Not everyone I know has an aunt or an uncle as their Godparent- but most everyone does/many do; and of course, they only have 2, so not having at least one of Harry, Pippa, or James among 7 seems odd to me.

The NBC article about the Godparents had such a weird headline, I don't recall it exactly but "College friends and Olympic star among Godparents" which made it sound like they selected a random Olympian. I was surprised when I read it was Zara who I assume William thinks of more as a cousin than "Olympic star".

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  29. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

30. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

i wouldnt name a sibling or cousin as god parent because they already have a relationship with the baby, or will potentially have one

i like her suit and the unimpressed baby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.