Royalty Thread #5 - Kate Now Officially A MILF

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by floskate, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

:lol:
  2. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I may be wrong, but I thought they knew each other for some time before they started dating. There was a group of them at school who all used to hang out and it evolved out of that. If that's the case then her parents likely knew she was friends with him, and knew it was unfolding as it happened - so no big surprise announcement.
  3. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

I think it's a bit ... rude ... that Prince Andrew pointed out that the police "got it wrong" in his statement. I mean, duh, but they have a much harder job than any he's had, and he should have just graciously accepted the apology.
  4. mag

mag Well-Known Member

I have never read anything about Andrew which would make me think he is, in any way, gracious.
  5. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

yeah, i think out of the entire family, he's the one that would take this the hardest
  6. Lynn226

Lynn226 Well-Known Member

Queen Sofia of Spain is at the U.S. Open cheering Nadal. I cannot find a photo, but I saw her on TV.
  7. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

8. mag

mag Well-Known Member

She has such a lovely, kind looking face. I always smile when I see a picture of her.
  9. screech

screech Well-Known Member

Prince Harry is doing another Walking with the Wounded, this time a 208 mile South Pole Trek, in November.
    There are UK, Commonwealth and US teams. Harry is of course on Team UK, Dominic West (from The Wire) is on Team Commonwealth, and Alexander Skarsgard (from True Blood and my fantasies) is participating on team US. Kudos to all for participating!
  10. dardar1126

dardar1126 Well-Known Member

11. Lorac

Lorac Well-Known Member

Prince William leaves the forces to focus on Royal Duties:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24065166

It was to be expected and I'm sure he will do his Royal duties with as much pride as he did his duties in the forces - especially with being a SAR pilot.
  12. ballettmaus

ballettmaus Well-Known Member

Of course, the timing would have nothing to do with the fact that that means he can spend more time with his son, especially over the next year :p But he's earned it! :)
  13. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Sounds like he's still going to be quite busy with royal duties and charity, including this new role.
  14. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

The article says he isn't going to be a full time royal yet though. So yeah, he'll be busy, but he's going to get a lot of family time.
  15. centerstage01

centerstage01 Well-Known Member

Kate looked lovely in her silver sequin dress at the Tusk Conservation awards. There were a few photos though that caught an expression that clearly said, "I'd give anything for eight hours of uninterrupted sleep." :lol: But she soldiered through and it was great to see her all dressed up.
  16. Lanie

Lanie Well-Known Member

I really think she needs to put her hair up and lay off the eyeliner! She looks great not so skeletal though.
  17. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

I can't link pictures at the moment.
    However, she looked fabulous!
  18. mag

mag Well-Known Member

I agree about the hair. Even just half up would look better. I suspect that William is one of those guys who likes long hair worn down.
  19. purple skates

purple skates Shadow dancing

20. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

Kate is a naturally thin woman who looked just fine prior to her pregnancy. Calling her "skeletal" is body-shaming, unnecessary, and, frankly, not even accurate as she is muscular and well-toned.
  21. Lorac

Lorac Well-Known Member

Prince George to be christened on October 23rd at the Chapel Royal at St James's Palace.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24300059

No word as to the Godparents yet but Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton are top of the bookies lists.
  22. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

Even as an "intimate" family affair, the ceremony will be amazing.
  23. Lorac

Lorac Well-Known Member

Looking forwards to the photos - and there has to be one of the 4 generations - Queen Elizabeth and her 3 heirs!!
  24. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

halffull and (deleted member) like this.
  25. mag

mag Well-Known Member

I thought so too. Let's just hope he can keep his hair!
    Rex and (deleted member) like this.
  26. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

Even so, weren't there some concerns about her weight when she was pregnant? My mom was/is equally tiny when she was pregnant with me, and her doctors told her to gain as much weight as possible. Which was difficult with bad morning sickness. :p But baby George came out weighing a lot more than we did, so it turned out fine!
  27. milanessa

milanessa engaged to dupa

Probably from some gossip sites. Official medical concerns? I don't think so.
  28. mag

mag Well-Known Member

A few more outings for Kate. http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...r-At-Lavish-Charity-Gala-At-Kensington-Palace

I completely support her if she wants to be a full time mom, or just wants to do a bit of very part time charity work; however, I do wish that the writers or Clarence House, or her press people (whoever it is!) would stop talking to her returning to full time royal duties. She has never done full time duties and is certainly no where close to doing them now. It is insulting to people like Princess Anne who do work full time hours representing the Queen and supporting many many charities.
  29. PDilemma

I doubt that Princess Anne gives even half a damn about how things are phrased in regard to Kate. She strikes me as a woman who does not waste her time being troubled by such things. A trait she very well may have inherited from her mother, so I think the both of them will survive thoroughly unoffended even if the press uses such wording.
  30. allezfred

allezfred Prick Admin Staff Member

And doesn't set fire to his car. :shuffle:
  31. Latte

Latte Well-Known Member

On the news this morning I heard that Harry was rumored to be engaged.
    They didn't say to who. He broke up with that South Africa girl years ago, didn't he?
    Anyway it hasn't been confirmed.
  32. dardar1126

33. dardar1126

34. PDilemma

35. mag

mag Well-Known Member

I think some of these publications figure if they keep printing the rumor, one day they will be correct.
  36. PDilemma

Then they can say they were first. That's how it worked with "Kate is pregnant!".
  37. mag

mag Well-Known Member

Yes, according to some tabloids she would have been pregnant for years before George was born.
  38. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

Slutskaya, too!
  39. AragornElessar

AragornElessar New Member

Big day tomorrow for William, as he conducts his first Investiture Ceremony on behalf of HM The Queen. Among those recieving an honour tomorrow, Andy Murray will be getting his Order of the British Empire for services to Tennis.

Someone over at the one MB was hoping there'll be some pictures and videos from this. As I said, William's first Investiture *and* the first British man to win Wimbledon in 70+ years receiving his Order at the same Ceremony!?!

I think the odds are good of pictures and videos.
  40. Lorac

Lorac Well-Known Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iam-presents-Andy-Murray-OBE-investiture.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.