1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ripping Nationals costumes

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by giliu, Feb 9, 2011.

1. giliu

giliu New Member

Nan and (deleted member) like this.
  2. viennese

viennese Well-Known Member

"rick rack"
    i haven't heard that word in a million years.
    don't want to see it again, ever.

3. NancyNC

NancyNC Well-Known Member

4. Zemgirl

Zemgirl Well-Known Member

I thought TLo were in much better form during the Olympics. They called KvdP a fabulous little twirling skeleton and captioned Evan's SP costume as "The very picture of rugged American masculinity" while Plushy's was "The very picture of stoic Russian masculinity". :rofl:

All their skating posts - of which there are sadly few. I am hoping to convince them to review Euros.

5. barbk

barbk Well-Known Member

I liked their comment on Ryan's LP costume -- pic taken during the finger wagging moment -- "Girl, I did NOT just hear you diss my peplum, did I?"

6. Frau Muller

Frau Muller #1 Dick Button Fan

I agree. I'm only sorry that there isn't a photo looking in the opposite direction, at the tech panel/judges' faces, as Ryan wagged his finger! I bet that they laughed. :lol:

7. Indra486

Indra486 Well-Known Member

At first, I thought you mean costumes tearing apart... :shuffle:

Anyway, he didn't like Alissa's dresses? :eek:

8. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

In the comment section someone said that ages is in such an flattering pose because it makes her hips look awkward. Um - she's mid spin.

9. Tammi

Tammi Nana

:lol: my mother always referred to it as bric-a-brac. I think this is the first time I've seen it as "rick rack".

10. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

ALissa's SP dress looks odd with that stripe of purple under one of the breasts. It looks like someone accidentally splashed paint on it, LOL.

I love the "LIZA! ON! ICE!" description of Jeremy's SP outfit.

Rippon's Romeo and Juliet was just too ornate. Very 80-ish.

11. JanetB

JanetB Well-Known Member

I've always seen it spelt as rik rac. So I looked at some of the Haute couture collections and the thing that stood out, other than the fact that I will never be thin enough to wear those cloth. is that all of the models looked really depressed. Why are non of them smiling?

12. Lacey

Lacey Well-Known Member

Great photos, fabulous comments.