Rink Results - website with GOE and PCS analysis

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Aussie Willy, May 3, 2011.

1. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

I just got an email with this link:

http://www.rinkresults.com/content/international

I think you will love it. It shows the programs from Worlds (ladies and men) with all the GOEs and PCS so you can see what the judges gave as the skaters performed.

manleywoman and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Marco

Marco Missing Ziggy

Thanks AussieWilly. This shows how wrong those PCS really are. Chan deserves TR in the 9s and Kozuka at least mid 8s, but no one else in the mens deserves above a 7 really. And then Ando placing above Czisny and getting high 7s in TR and IN is just ... :shuffle:

And GOEs - overall Flatt's spins scored better than Asada's :fragile:

3. casken

casken Well-Known Member

:wideeyes: Chan's ChSt1 got a higher score than his, Takahashi's, and Kozuka's level 3 step sequences due to GOE. (7 of 9 judges +3GOE)

The judging statistics section and being able to rank each skaters by each PCS are also quite interesting.

This is very cool! :COP:

4. bibi24

bibi24 New Member

Nice website, thanks for share and webmaster.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

I pretty much agree. And don't even get me started on the PCS judging in Ice Dance at 2011 Worlds because I get very very violent. :p

Apparently skating around the ice rink in the same direction and doing your lifts in the same spot, as equatorial pointed out, qualifies for an 8 in CH. :rolleyes:

6. dinakt

dinakt Well-Known Member

Very nice! Looking forward to weeks of analyzing, and getting frustrated, and learning something new.