Revenge - Season 2

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Bostonfan, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Well I'm confused after watching last week's and this week last night.

Like crusin, I'm wondering if we knew that Aiden's father was a baggage handler. Where did that come from? I thought Padma's father was a baggage handler, in which case surely there would have been some connection there, or at least some acknowledgement. And this whole time it's been about Aiden's sister and Emily's father - how is it that they've never mentioned that Aiden's father was part of this whole thing? Since Takeda was apparently up to something that Aiden apparently knows about but Emily doesn't (that will go over big when she finds out), it does make sense that Takeda was gathering grasshoppers from among the ruins of the plane wreckage, but SURELY this would have come up before with Emily?

And where did this Regina come from? I don't pay much attention to Charlotte and Declan, but I take it that she and Charlotte had some sort of confrontation? And now suddenly they're BFFs? OK I buy that Charlotte is distraught, but to dump on Harvard and her boyfriend at the invitation of someone who five minutes earlier was her enemy is as stretch. I guess the bag Regina brought her was a pregnancy test? Does anyone even care that Charlotte is pregnant? What a bore.

Jack has become somewhat interesting now that he's gone revengey, and I do enjoy his creepy new sideways look. Declan could actually be interesting, but there's no real definition to his character. And I'm still annoyed at the out-of-nowhere B&E story that was clearly just a lazy set up to introduce the Ryan brothers (thousand ways they could have done that) and set up Amanda's death (many other ways they could have done that too).

And I'm with everyone else - Nolan knew Padma for five minutes, so all this mourning just doesn't come off as real, and it's out of character for him.

And speaking of out of character, after spending all season becoming big ruthless corporate guy who took over his father's company, Daniel wants to chuck it all and move to Paris? COME ON. Maybe last season when he was nothing more than the rich kid looking for kicks, but after they did a complete turnaround and suddenly made him a competent and ruthless corporate cutthroat, now we're throwing that off?

And just who is supposed to be running the company if Conrad becomes governor? Other than Aiden, Takeda and initiative du jour, we haven't been introduced to any other people there, and yet Conrad doesn't even blink when Daniel says he's quitting? And while I understand that William Devane was only contracted for a mini story arc last season, SURELY he would have something to say about a) his son running for governor and b) his grandson bailing on the company he founded and built and likely still supports his livelihood?

But I still enjoyed it all - after the first few :confused: watching last night, we just sat back and let it roll without trying to understand it, and enjoyed it.

I do wonder how the departure of creator/producer Mike Kelley fits in - the press makes it sound like he quit, but who does that on a hit show they've created without some bigger reason? Was he pushed out over where the show is going and we'll see things change next season, or did he quit over creative differences and we're going to see more of the same? Because part of this is way to General Hospital circa 30 years ago for me - does anyone remember when some eville organization made it snow in Port Charles (upstate NY) in July? All this initiative and falcons and eville sensei stuff is annoying when what I really want is a more Knots Landing style of character show.
    Last edited: May 6, 2013
  2. cruisin

cruisin Well-Known Member

I hope they are not making this so diabolical that it ruins the original premise of the show.

So, then was Charlotte vomiting because she's pregnant and was not drunk? If so, how could they arrest her if she was not drinking. If she was drinking and knew she was pregnant...

Yes, it seems like they introduce characters to flesh out a plot. Then the new characters just disappear. Even Emily's mother. What was the purpose of all of the hype (getting JJL) and introducing her, if they had no plan to continue the very bizarre relationship?

Only thing I can think of is that he also feels guilty for her death. He would not let Aiden take out evil guy (forget his name :lol:), so he may feel that he got her killed.
  3. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

I think Nolan and Padma had been together for a few months (in the story although with all the breaks it's hard to be sure!) and I think most people would be pretty upset if their partner of that long was killed! But I am glad Padma is gone as she just ruined everything for Nolan - it was her digging that cost him his company in the first place, near the beginning of season two.

I think Emily might end things with Aiden now because he has betrayed her but she still has another 2 men to choose from ;)

I would love to find out from Mike Kelley what his end plan for the show would have been. There are rumours he will still be involved as a consultant so hopefully he will still have some say in it.

Has it actually been re-commissioned yet??
  4. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

This is the latest list of renewals/predictions - it's on the "likely" list.

The whole Padma SL has bugged me from the get go. We first saw her when Nolan decided to show up at his company, having apparently spent little time there (even though he's there all the time now, whatever), and she was among a handful of executives he apparently didn't know. Then, he appoints her CFO, which is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen on tv - Nolan's company is apparently worth billions, and he appoints a CFO without bothering to check into her qualifications and background? Even tech startups who like to hire kids as executives are smart enough to hire experienced CFOs, and Nolan is way too smart to have done that.

Then, despite his carefully guarded life, he lets her run rampant through his personal stuff, and continues to give her chances and trust her despite knowing that's she's trying to betray him, and then being part of what led to him losing control of the company he built from the ground up.

Then there's Aiden, who decides to risk everything just because Nolan cares about Padma, going off strategy on the initiative without Emily's approval, even though he's apparently there to help her and always has been. Oh, and I guess Aiden and Padma didn't get around to chatting about the fact that both their fathers were baggage handlers on that flight and likely knew each other? Or did I miss something?

Padma and the thought of Padma has taken up way too much valuable time on this show, and has taken one of the best characters off course, not to mention messing with Aiden's priorities which messes with Emily's, which takes away from the central point of this show.

/rant over :)
  5. Bostonfan

Bostonfan Well-Known Member

Jenny, you summed up my feelings exactly (a couple of posts above). I'm still going with it, but I do miss SOME subtlety that Season 1 possessed.

There's something odd about Ashley's frenemy. Like something got cut on the floor and now we have an odd continuity problem. Seriously, one moment Charlotte is clocking Regina, and the next moment Regina approaches Charlotte at school, makes a snarky remark and then suddenly talks about her brother's drug problem and they instantly bond? I have whiplash.

CAN'T STAND JACK. Clueless Jack, Love is Blind Jack, Dark Jack, Scheming Jack. None of them works for me. Unfortunately I think this falls on the actor playing Jack. I'm sure he's probably a nice guy in real life, but he simply can't elevate the material - or even hold his own. It's like he's a daytime soap actor (no disrespect to daytime soaps) that can't quite transition to the prime time soap differential.

And am I the only one that wondered if suddenly we have a cross-over moment with REVOLUTION when the lights went out. I actually giggled when it happened.
  6. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

Seriously? How did you two miss that?!!!

Padma's father wasn't a baggage handler, Aiden's father was. The reason he put the bomb on the plane was that Colleen (Aiden's sister) had been taken by the initiative. That's how the Initiative got him to load the bomb, because he probably thought it was the only way to get her back - but they killed the sister anyway. Same story with Padma and her father. Nolan gave up Carrion to Padma so she could save her father, but they both ended up dead.

So basically, they HAVE mentioned his father was part of this whole thing. I don't know when, but I'm really surprised you both missed it. It was a while ago, but I'll go back through and see if I can find it :)

Meanwhile, see Aiden's profile on Revenge wiki :)
  7. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I blame it on all the mumbling :p
  8. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

Okay peeps, it was that flashback episode where Emily saved Ashley from prostitution and met Aiden for the first time. Voila

And I can't say I've noticed the mumbling!
  9. cruisin

After last night, I'm not so sure. He may have been there to control her. Takeda seemed to have his own agenda. Maybe he was manipulating Emily to do his bidding through Aiden.

Thanks, *Jen*, can't believe I missed that. I still don't trust Aiden. And isn't it strange that Takeda let him in on the real mission, and not emily?
  10. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

I wonder when we'll find out what Takeda was really up to. I think he wanted Emily to get revenge because he wanted revenge for something related.

She may be many things, but Emily isn't a killer. I know Aiden is a "soldier" but...I just don't know if I like the idea of them as a couple long term, or buy the chemistry there.
  11. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I think of Emily like Buffy sometimes - you know she's eventually supposed to end up with Angel, and will have a few other good guy boyfriends along the way, and will always be just friends with Xander, but for raw sexual chemistry, it was never better than with Spike. :)
  12. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

I never watched Buffy :shuffle:

I finally saw a promo for next week - I think Emily might tell Jack the truth. Don't know if anyone else, or everyone else, will find out. Victoria has all the info but hasn't yet connected the dots. It's only a matter of time.

I actually feel kind of sorry for Daniel. Like Nolan said, at times he's a great guy! And other times he's a jerk. So.
  13. cruisin

I'd like to see Daniel become so disgusted with his family that he sides with Emily. Even after he knows what the truth is.
  14. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

I can't believe they killed Takeda...wow.
  15. KikiSashaFan

KikiSashaFan Well-Known Member

It was officially renewed today!
  16. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

Yay!!! :cheer:

I just found out the guy that plays Nolan :swoon: is going to be 41 on Tuesday! :eek: i thought he was much younger than that.

How old is Nolan meant to be in Revenge?
  17. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

Really? :eek: I thought they were stretching it when they wanted to say that Nolan was a teenage wizz kid when David was put away!!!! He's supposed to be, I think, maybe 5-10 years older than Amanda/Emily, so...in his thirties? Mid thirties? I thought the actor was too young to play a character that age :shuffle:
  18. cruisin

Gabriel Mann, yeah, he looks early 30's.

YAY, it's renewed! I wasn't really worried, though :).
  19. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

Glad it's not just me then. :D

Tomorrow is going to feel like the longest day at the office ever :drama: I am going to try so hard not to read any episode reviews or spoiler threads when I wake up!
  20. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

I'm working from home tomorrow...:shuffle:

Sorry!
  21. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

OMFG, that episode was EPIC! The first 20 minutes or so, I was pretty much gonna give this show up, what with all the mumbling, the Porter stupidity, and the lesbian stalker awfulness. But after that, this was just. so. good.

Declan's storyline made me a weepy fool. Talk about a total turnaround from the Pilot.

I feel so so so excited for season three. It seemed like they were able to rectify a lot of the problems of this season and allow season 3 to really shine.

Thank you for existing, Revenge!
  22. HeatherC

HeatherC Go Team SW Florida! =)

I loved having two episodes to watch in a row tonight and they were both FANTASTIC. I think Revenge is back!!! Wow, so much stuff happened (Declan's death was really sad) but I'm awestuck on the fact that Emily told Jack that she's really Amanda!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  23. MarieM

MarieM Well-Known Member

At least the show is back on where it should have stayed. This whole season was a mess. It took them only one hour to clean it all. I sure hope next year it'll stay on track !!
  24. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

OH MY GOD!!!! Such epic awesomeness :swoon:

:wuzrobbed Declan. I thought it had to be him...because it would get Charlotte in on the Revenge. It was the only thing that made sense.

:eek: Nolan! Aiden, you fool. Didn't you check Padma's pulse? :wall:

Daniel...did Daniel just kill Aiden?

And when the hell did Carl have a Grandmother? I thought Jack's mother had left years ago and was never seen or spoken to again? Convenient that she should be there to babysit now!

I'm glad Emily finally told Jack. She's going to need him now that Nolan's in jail and Takeda and Aiden are dead.

Loved that Ashley decided just to let Jack kill Conrad, because he deserves it!

Now I'm off to watch that ending again...

Edit...wait a minute...is Padma dead? TVline are saying she was forced to make the video before she was killed. So I guess that's up in the air...because I'm not clear on whether or not Padma died or was with the Initiative.

And the Initiative doesn't actually exist, so...that's another twist!
    Last edited: May 13, 2013
  25. cruisin

Jen,I am confused with the Padma thing too. Is she really dead? If she's alive and it was faked, the "police" are involved, since they questioned Nolan for her death. But, cops can be paid off. If she is dead, and she really cared about Nolan, I can't see her betraying him on that level. Even if under force. She had to know they'd kill her anyway. And, since the Initiative really doesn't exist - Who killed her or faked her death?

I missed the grandmother thing. Where was that?

I hope Daniel didn't kill Aiden. I'm hoping that, somehow, Aiden got Daniel to listen and Daniel is now Revengy.
  26. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

If Padma is dead...Trask killed her. If she's alive, the police faked her death as part of their investigation into Nolan/the Initiative.

The grandmother thing was at the start of the episode when Victoria and Jack were in the bar. I vaguely recall him saying his mother had left when he was young way back at the beginning of series 1 when Papa Porter was still alive.

Daniel has definitely shot Aiden. I'm sure of it - he was hiding the blood on his shirt. Whether or not Aiden has died I don't know. Cliffhanger!
  27. cruisin

But, why would they be investigating Nolan as part of the Initiative? He was too young to have been involved in the first bombing. And the second bombing hadn't happened yet. If they knew about Carion, they had to have some connection to whatever the Initiative is. Nolan was clearly set up, but why? I'm thinking Conrad has the police in his pocket (or at least the ones investigating "Initiative"). This was a real curve ball. I did not see it coming, at all.

Thanks, didn't catch that. Have to re-watch this show. Too much happened.

I thought so too. But, then I started over thinking it :lol:. And thought that the blood could have been from the fight. I know he was being sneaky about hiding it, but there was not much blood on his shirt. That was one scene I could have done without. Do we really need another did Daniel do it plot line? Of course you're probably right, and I am over thinking this.
  28. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

Hardly a 'Did Daniel do it' plot. He did it. There was no one else in that house, and if the blood wasn't his, it's Aiden's. The only question I have is whether Aiden lived or died.
  29. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Epic indeed! Much of it was inevitable, and even Nolan's arrest in hindsight given the way he's been using his skills to hack into everything, let alone creating the program that turned out the lights. We knew Emily would tell Jack at some point, and Victoria's son would show up at some point as well. The spoiler that an original cast member was going to die had to be Charlotte or Declan as part of the star-crossed teen lovers storyline (and I'm wondering if this is why the creator - who also wrote part II last night - has left the show, as I always thought that was his pet storyline).

But the big surprise for me was Conrad - and I LOVED IT. All season he's had this semi-retired snarky casualness to him, which I've really been enjoying, and now we see why - he was comfortable in knowing the future and making it work for him (they no doubt helped him get into the governor's office too), and now it makes sense that he relatively easily gave him his company to his unproven son - because in the end it didn't matter. Interesting that they showed the flashbacks to help "prove" this was what was happening all along - might have been a late season decision anyway, but it still makes sense in the context of his character. And the best part is, the stupid initiative is reduced to something that makes more sense - a bunch of power players working together to get stuff done. Quantum of Solace anyone?

Much as Declan's demise was sad, I do think Charlotte is of much better use as a revenger - certainly Jack has finally become interesting in the last few eps now that he's revengy too. The irony here might be that while this started with Emily and Victoria, they might well be the only ones ready to give up the game while everyone else is now on board and ready to kill one another! Note the moral thread coming from Aiden for several eps - that revenge will not free you - and Victoria finally coming out and saying what we've known all along in that she and Emily are cut from a similar cloth. I thought Victoria's momentary willingness to die was significant, and that we are at the moment when she and Patrick are reunited, just as Emily and Jack are.

Also interesting that both Aiden and Daniel wanted Emily to run away with them, and now we're at the point - had the series not been renewed - that we might imagine that Emily runs off with Jack in the end. So now the question - will the revenge continue to swirl around them, or will they be part of it all? And surely we'll have a rocky road at first as Jack tries to understand and forgive Emily, just as it will likely be with Patrick and Victoria.

As for Aiden's fate - that might depend on contract negotiations and fan reaction. I feel like they left it open on purpose.
  30. cruisin

Yes, but the blood could have been either Daniel's or Aidens, just from the punching. The question is did Daniel shoot the gun? Or, even in true Revenge style, did someone else enter the house and do something? Daniel was acting guilty when he went to his father, but we can't be sure why. Maybe Daniel thinks he killed Aiden. But, maybe Aiden is still alive?
  31. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

I actually don't think so. Daniel showed no sign of being injured, especially not having a would in his stomach significant enough to bleed. We saw him on the floor, and it was clear that Aiden wasn't going to kill him. He spotted the gun, and then in the next scene he needs to change his bloody shirt.

It's a sub-plot. The bigger question next season will be about Nolan and if they can clear his name or not, what Ashley will do, what Jack and Charlotte will do. I think the point of Daniel shooting Aiden was more to make the leap from having figurative blood on his hands, to literal. He has finally showed his true colours, after 2 series of sitting on the fence.

Having someone else enter the house to shoot Aiden is just too complicated. Aiden's storyline was more or less resolved. Daniel tried to set him up, he failed, so he shot him. No one else alive had the motive.
  32. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Aiden still has his uses - aside from my personal enjoyment of their hot sex and that gorgeous house he's been living in, he makes things complicated for Emily's relationships with Daniel and Jack, which in total cloud her revengey focus. And, as this new cast of amateur revengers arises, when it's time to :kickass: Emily might need another pro on her side.

I do agree though that it will not be a major focus next season as there are so many bigger stories - the fate of Aiden may very well be resolved in the first ep, or they're just shelve it in case they want to bring him back in the future.

Like I said, I think they left that one open ended pending fan reaction and/or contract negotiations for next season.
  33. cruisin

Again, over thinking, but it seemed like Daniel, unnecessarily, went off the deep end. He did try to set Aden up, but I think he believed (via Conrad) that Aiden was a bad guy. After Daniel's indignation over all of the atrocities his parents committed, it doesn't follow that he would suddenly become this enraged killer. I can buy that Aiden provoked him. I can buy that they got into a fist fight. It just seems weird that they devoted so much time to developing Daniel as the antithesis of his family, only to have him be just like them. And it's fun to come up with all sorts of crazy what ifs :lol:.
  34. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

Oh absolutely! Keep them coming! No one I know in real life is on the US schedule like me, so I can't debate it with any of them!

I don't know that Daniel was ever the antithesis of his family! Emily tried to bring out the best in him, by making him apologise to the girl who had been injured when he was driving drunk (before series 1) and trying to remove him from his family, but he just kept making stupid choices. He knew Conrad had set up David Clark and stood by him anyway, which was the nail in the coffin of Emiy dumping him the first time. He knew they were setting up Amanda and Aiden and that they were responsible for Amanda's death...yet he said nothing.

I think Daniel has been a lot more interesting as a character this season because he's had that constant struggle between what's right and what's easy, in terms of sticking by his family. He tries to do the right thing, by bailing out Charlotte and getting rid of the clock when he realised the Initiative (who kind of do exist...just in a completely different form to what we thought) were using it to spy on him. He wanted to go to Paris to get away from his family...but in the end, he's more like them than he'd care to admit. Some people have criticised Daniel staying on the fence, but I kind of like that struggle.

As for Padma: think I've worked it out. Trask had Padma record a video after he took it. I thought it was the one Nolan saw earlier when he thought she was still alive...but probably this video came from the same time. She did it because she was trying to save her father and probably thought that Nolan and Aiden would get them out of the situation without the video ever coming to light. Who knows. I guess we might find out!

I wonder if there might be a time jump when the next season starts? Or if we'll pick up from the next day?

Poor Emily. I just realised that, with Jack being a drip, Amanda and Takeda being dead, Aiden unaccounted for, Nolan in jail and Charlotte totally unaware of their relation...she's completely alone. That'll be interesting to watch, too.
  35. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

As for the "Grandmother", maybe Jack was referring not to Carl's grandmother, but Jack and Declan's grandmother (Carl's Greatgrandmother). Their mom and dad may be dead, but it doesn't mean their grandparents have to be dead too.
    Last edited: May 13, 2013
  36. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

True, but he said "Carl is staying with his grandmother", not "my grandmother". I don't think Jack's mother is dead, anyway. She was just referred to as having walked out. I will investigate this and find out! I'm going to re-watch series 1 with a friend :)
  37. cruisin

I completely agree with this. I think all humans struggle with right and easy, to some degree. Certainly not to the degree that Daniel has (thank goodness!). Emily struggles with the same issue, in a different way. Her need for revenge is easy, walking away is hard. Though, she may be learning that the sacrifices others have made, in assisting her, are far too costly.

Didn't trust Padma from day 1. And, while she may have been trying to save her father, so was Nolan. She had to realize that if the tape was used, he would be screwed.

I wonder if she'll tell Charlotte now? She may feel she has to protect Charlotte and her baby from the Graysons. I don't think we'll find out about Aiden for a while. If he's dead, I suspect the body has been disposed of and who would report him missing? Emily knew he was going away, so she won't expect to hear from him. Wonder how they'll explain the mess in her house, though. If he's alive, I think he'll wait to show himself. If he is alive, he may have come to some understanding with Daniel. Maybe the "guilt" Daniel was exhibiting with his father was something else? They can do almost anything with that plot line. Nolan will become Emily's priority - big time!
  38. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

Poor Nolan! :wuzrobbed That is just evil. And I know Padma was told she had to say that stuff but really how *could* she? She was the total downfall of Nolan right from the start. Evil cow.

Now I've got that out of the way... :p

Other than that, what a great episode. I did have a little cry about Declan even though it was so obvious (partly from spoiler clues) that it would be him. But it wasn't as sad as when Sammy died of course. Still think Revenge needs a new puppy.

I don't think Aiden is dead. Mainly because I doubt thicky Daniel would have a clue how to bury a body and he'd hardly leave it in the beach house.

I know we are meant to feel sorry for Victoria but I can't. Just because she is less evil than Conrad doesn't mean she is not evil!

I don't care for drama queen Charlotte. Her relationship with Declan was the only thing about her I thought was even mildly interesting. LOL at Regina being obsessed with her and saying they could bring the baby up together - might be her best offer now!

I like that Ashley turned out to be good, I have never trusted or liked her but I hope she joins in next season!

Questions: (please answer for me or I will go crazy, Mr miffy is doing his homework and won't humour me any more.)

1) Will Conrad keep Ashley on now? I am guessing not as he knows he can't trust her?

2) Will Jack forgive Emanda? ;) I am thinking he will try to hate her but the old romantic in him will give in. But then - will they be happy? If Emily is happy is that the end of the story?!

3) Is Aiden Victoria's son? Digital Spy's reporter thinks she heard him call Daniel 'mon frére' - I know we at FSU dismissed that idea because Aiden is too young, but hey if the actor who plays Nolan turns 41 tomorrow anything is possible. :lol:

4) When will Nolan get out of jail? Free Nolan! :mitchell:

It's going to be a long 4 months!
  39. cruisin

I'm wondering if he'll have her "disappear".

I hope not, though it would be predictable. He's just such a wus!

I heard "mon frere", I didn't take it as literal, but that would be awesome!

I fear that Nolan's jail stint will drag on longer than we will want it to.
    miffy and (deleted member) like this.
  40. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Good point - but then again it wouldn't be the first time this show has asked us to suspend our disbelief.

Ah, but I think they have been working this season to show us that Victoria is evil but on a different scale than Conrad. She has a soft side, and feelings of guilt and regret, and an understanding of where the lines are crossed. Conrad OTOH has moved to a higher level of evil, although I do still think he loves his kids, and Victoria for that matter.

I think yes. He's at a point where he's very confident and thinks he's in control, so he can handle her. He's also more accepting of double crossing etc as he's doing it to and seems to consider it a way of life. Plus, she's proven herself to be useful to him on many occasions.

I think we'll get an extended exercise in trust issues. She'll tell him stuff but not everything, and as time goes on he'll find out pieces that make him question things all over again. He's also going to be conflicted about his feelings for the woman he thought was Amanda.

I really, really doubt this. When Victoria opened the door, it was as though she recognized him immediately as Patrick. She's seen Aiden many times and there was nothing. Aiden has also talked about his family frequently - with no mention that he was adopted etc. (Or Jen, maybe he did and I've forgotten?? :lol:) And the age is way off - Patrick should be about 40 now, and Aiden has been depicted as closer to Emily's age, which would be late 20s, maybe early 30s at most.

If Aiden's real agenda - beyond his sister, beyond his father - has really been Victoria all along, I can't see fans standing for it coming out of nowhere like that. I finally gave up on 25 years of the Y&R over changing DNA tests, and I'd seriously consider giving up on Revenge if the throw something at us like this.

I think Patrick will be a new character we haven't seen before. I think the reason they hid his face is that they haven't actually cast the character yet.
    miffy and (deleted member) like this.