Real Housewives

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Cachoo, Aug 3, 2011.

1. soxxy

soxxy Guest

The show's been filmed for this season and I think is ready to begin broadcasting in September. Bravo will need to work out how they will portray Taylor and her husband's situation.

2. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

what kind of surgery did Taylor have on her mouth to make it go ear to ear like the joker?

3. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

I always wondered about that and if that was the result she wanted. And how did she look before any injections/procedures?

The Real Housewives has always been a guilty, frothy pleasure about women with a lot of time on their hands. But now it might just be "real." I do want to see how Bravo handles this.

4. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

News report today that Jill Zarin, Alex McCord, Kelly Bensimon and Cyndy Barshop won't be back for the next season of NY housewives. Jill's rep says she's still talking to the network and hasn't made a decision yet, so make your own call on what happened.

Other gossip reports indicated that Alex was surprised by the news and that she and Simon made $275K from the show (although the show's exposure obviously gave her chances to do other promotional jobs and appearances).

5. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

I wish they would take LuAnn as well.