Randy Jackson (Michael's brother) Hospitalized For Chest Pains

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by PeterG, Jun 16, 2010.

1. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

Randy Jackson, brother of the late pop legend Michael Jackson, was hospitalized Tuesday in Southern California

2. Cupid

Cupid Well-Known Member

I'm the first to reply to this?:eek:

I knew MJ had a younger brother, Randy. Back when he died, I couldn't find any photos or anything of Randy. He seemed to be the one who was most quiet or not seeking the limelight.

3. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

Randy released one CD as leader of "Randy and the Gypsys". I remember MuchMusic here in Canada playing the single "Perpetrators"...

Randy and the Gypsys - Perpetrators

Much better is...

Randy and the Gypsys - Love You Honey

In related news...

Michael Jackson's Father Blames Mother for Death in Interview

A few quotes from the article...

And at the end of the article...

Does this guy not realize how much the public thinks he is an uber-creep? Or do only us sound-minded folk at FSU feel that way???

4. LuckyCharm

LuckyCharm Well-Known Member

No, I think it's a pretty common sentiment, but he is obviously clueless. I thought I was beyond being surprised by anything he says or does, but this:

I'm sure the multiple levels of irony in this statement are completely lost on him.

I hope Randy is OK.

5. Cupid

Cupid Well-Known Member

When an untimely death occurs, some people will always blame someone for it. Here, he blames the Mom. And this was immediately after his death was pronounced. I'm almost certain he doesnt feel the same way today. I know this from experience.

And thanks PeterG for the video of Randy! I never knew he had his own band. I must say, the Jackson clan is a very attractive family.

6. FiveRinger

FiveRinger Well-Known Member

This is very true.

And yes, there is a lot of pretty in that clan. And, every one of them has gorgeous teeth and not one of them wore braces. Amazing!