Project Runway Final 3 Poll

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by haribobo, Oct 1, 2010.

?

Who should make top 3? Mult choice allowed

1. Mondo

100.0%
  2. Gretchen

37.0%
  3. Andy

43.5%
  4. Michael C.

23.9%
  5. Christopher

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. April

82.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. haribobo

haribobo Well-Known Member

Who should make the top 3 this season?

2. DickButtonFan

DickButtonFan New Member

I put mondo, April, Michael c

3. millyskate

millyskate Well-Known Member

Same here. I however suspect it will be Mondo, April, and Gretchen :shuffle:

4. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I only voted for Mondo and Gretchen. I can't stand Gretchen but I think she has the respect of the judges and will get in. If only they saw more of her. I think the other spot is really open but it will probably be April or Michael. I almost hope it is Michael because of how much shit everyone talked about him at first, as if he couldn't even sew a button on a shirt!!!

5. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

I didn't go with should so much as who I think WILL.

Mondo--no-brainer.

Gretchen--I don't like her much as a person, but she does have a cohesive aesthetic.

I picked April for 3, as they unaccountably like her all-black morose look, but I could see Michael C or Andy slipping in for it, too, as Michael's got stunning construction (and the Team Bus-Throwers can all bite him) and Andy's had some spectacular pieces--when he's on, he's on, when he's off, he's terrible.

6. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

Boo, my choice isn't up there. Crown Mondo, now, give him the $1 mil, then donate the remaining episodes to a six-person All-Star mini-season competition. (Retaining Gretchen only for her "advice" and expert opinions.)

7. Nomad

Nomad Well-Known Member

No, thank you. "Critic's Corner w/ Gretchen Jones" is my least favorite part of this season.

8. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

I think Mondo is the only one who might have been in the final 3/4 in prior years. And I say might.

Cornfed likes this.
  9. shan

shan Well-Known Member

:rofl:

I might have voted for Gretchen at the beginning, but I am weary of her design point of view.

10. LordCirque

LordCirque New Member

I picked Mondo, Gretchen, and Andy, but I could easily see April as the 3rd over Andy.

11. Reuven

Reuven Official FSU Alte Kacher

Mondo, Wretchen, and April.

12. Allen

Allen Glad to be back!

I voted Mondo, Gretchen, and April. I know Gretchen is ridiculous, but I like her clothes and that's what this show is about for me. Mondo is who I really want to win, I wish he made all of my clothes.

13. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

They wish they got a million bucks! hehe

14. tlk

tlk Active Member

Can I vote for Mondo three times?

15. duane

duane New Member

I think Mondo, Michael, and April deserve to be in the final three of the remaining designers. But I think the judges will send Mondo and Gretchen for sure, with either April or Andy (if he wows them next week).

16. uyeahu

uyeahu Agitator. Sharpie lover (figuratively speaking).

I think it will be Mondo, Gretchen and Andy even though I think it should be Mondo and April and....that's pretty much it. Let's just have a top 2. The judges have some weird fascination with Gretchen's work that I just don't get. Boo judges.

17. RockTheTassel

RockTheTassel Well-Known Member

Who will make it or who should make it? Two different things. ;)

I think it will end up being Mondo for sure, Gretchen as long as she doesn't bomb any challenges, and probably Andy or April. Christopher is too boring and Michael has been underwhelming recently. April will probably be criticized for being too much of a one note with all of her depressing black outfits and they'll be reluctant to pick Andy because of his inconsistency, but I think one of them will be chosen.

I voted for April, Andy, and Mondo because I think they deserve it the most. Christopher is the most lackluster contestant to make it this far since Logan, most Gretchen's designs look like old spinster clothes, and king of the cocktail dresses acts so fake and entitled. :blah: