1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Program question that is driving me crazy

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by blue_idealist, May 1, 2013.

1. blue_idealist

blue_idealist Well-Known Member

I should remember this, but I can't. There's this one Anissina/Peizerat program, an exhibition in which she wears a gold bodysuit and they either start or end on the ice with her on top of him. It's a really sexualized program. I think it was either their '98 or '02 Olympics exhibition, but it could have been from a Worlds gala. Anyway, which one is it, and what was the music? Thanks!

2. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

This one?

It's to Time To Say Goodbye. All I had to do was google their 2002 and 1998 olys exhibitions and I found it right away with the second search... and I wouldn't call it really sexualized but to each his own I guess :p

3. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

As soon as I read the OP, I knew it was Time to say goodbye. Happy to see someone confirm this.

4. Jeschke

Jeschke Well-Known Member

anissina :( oh how i miss all those divas and dramas in ice dancing :cool::glamor::argue::angryfire:cheer::EVILLE::wuzrobbed:drama::judge:

5. blue_idealist

blue_idealist Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's the one. Thanks!

6. maatTheViking

maatTheViking Danish Ice Dance!!! Go Nik/Lolo!

nice. Love some A/P :D.

(also, if Rippon could wear blousy shirts like Peizerat I would mind less. )

7. skatak

skatak Well-Known Member

Con teeeeeeeeee partirooooooooooooooooo

sigh

8. nuge

nuge Well-Known Member

Could be a fitting ex for certain teams next season :p;)