Premium Membership (includes CDN/EUR/GBP/AUD info RATES LAST UPDATED 04/14/2013))

Discussion in 'Board Business' started by Admin, Mar 9, 2006.

1. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

The User CP is on the far left of the top of your screen. Go to your User CP, scroll down and you will see a link called Paid Subscriptions in the list to the left.

2. chipso1

chipso1 Well-Known Member

I know the Season Pass subscription says it expires on 3-31-12, but it will remain active through Worlds and the World Team Trophy in April, correct? Just trying to figure out when to renew membership. :) Thanks!

3. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

I could access the private boards 5 seconds ago, but now I cannot.

Did my subscription really just expire in the middle of a competition? I thought it was good for a season?

4. chipso1

chipso1 Well-Known Member

Same here! :(

5. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Yes me too!!

6. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

This morning I renewed my subscription via paypal using Mastercard - when I've done this in the past (unsing the same card), it's automatically kicked in, but this time it hasn't. I've already received the payment confirmation from Paypal, so the $$ have been transferred.

Will one of our fabulous Admins please check into this? I miss not being able to access SS (and my inbox which, since the former subscription expired), is now 100% full?

Many thanks in advance! :)

7. VALuvsMKwan

VALuvsMKwan Wandering Goy

WHEEE!!! Another 2 years of voids just renewed!

8. ChelleC

ChelleC Well-Known Member

May I just say that I am SO pleased at how quickly my transaction to pay for another year of voids just went through. :D

9. Kasey

Kasey Loving on babies!

Ooops...I just renewed my subscription (wasn't due till Sept, but decided to do it early), but for some reason paypal never popped up the screen that allowed to give a message to the person you are paying money to...so I didn't get to leave a message with my username. Sigh. Who should I PM my email address to so that ya know I paid? ;)

10. WindSpirit

WindSpirit OmnipresentAdmeanistrator

Did you get a confirmation email from PayPal? If so, forward it to the email at the Contact us link at the bottom.

BTW, I checked your account and your sub now expires in Sept 2013 so I think the one was just added to the old ones, and it doesn't look like you might be affected by the software glitch we sometimes have when the new sub stops working too when the old one expires.

11. allezfred

allezfred Old and Immature Admin Staff Member

That would be SHARPIE. :)

12. Kasey

Kasey Loving on babies!

Well, if it now says that it's due in Sept 2013, then it went through...Sharpie must have intuitive powers of knowing who I am! :) (or after all the renewals, blah blah blah) Forwarded on the paypal receipt just in case, to prove I had actually paid! Thank you both!

13. FarFarAway

FarFarAway Choice is an illusion

It's actually just the second time I'm paying for Premium Membership, so I'm not sure if I should make a fuss about it :D

Yesterday I decided to renew my Full Premium Access for 1 year again, though my current one expires on August 22. Everything went through correctly, but in my CP only my current subscription is mentioned.

Will the new subscription appear after the current one expires, or they should be both shown there?

14. algonquin

algonquin Well-Known Member

Hi Admins,

I have sent a couple of emails about this, but have not had a reply. So, I will try this way. When renewing my subscription about a month ago, I was in a rush and did not read things properly. As a consequence, I signed up for a subscription without rep powers. How can I correct this?

Thanks

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Prancer

Prancer Jawwalking Staff Member

PM SHARPIE directly; she is the only one who can handle the Paypal transactions.

16. FarFarAway

FarFarAway Choice is an illusion

Erm, I am not quite sure who should I address this issue to, but I have just decided to renew my subscription (I am currently on Full Premium Access 1 year) and get Full Premium Access 2 year. Everything on PayPal went through okay, but my profile says that my current subscription expires 22/08 and the 2 year access has already started today, 14/08.

Could this be fixed somehow, please? Or did I do something wrong?

17. SHARPIE

SHARPIE Hapless Board Owner Staff Member

No problem, I will fix it now :) Thanks for renewing.

18. tutuchat

tutuchat New Member

I want to renew my subscription but cannot find the correct method to do so. Could you please help me?

19. SHARPIE

20. tutuchat

tutuchat New Member

Hi, I succe?eded in the paypal renewal of membership, However the receipt pay pal forwarded to me states it went to a female not fsu, is this correct?Initials of the female are SW.

21. SHARPIE

Yes that's correct :) Thanks for renewing!

22. mpal2

mpal2 Well-Known Member

What links do I need to click on to see what subscription I've paid for and when it expires?

I thought I had paid for everything including vbookies but can't make any bets. I may not have included it but can't figure out how to check that.

23. Simone411

Simone411 Just Flip-Flopping Around

Click on 'Settings' at the very top just to the left of "Log Out". Look over to left column after you click on "Settings". Scroll down to where it shows "My Account". Then click on "Paid Subscriptions". You should be able to see what you paid for at the very top of the page.

24. mpal2

mpal2 Well-Known Member

I tried that but it doesn't list anything for me. I'm assuming I have a paid subscription because I can access everything except vbookie bets unless there is some kind of bug.

Sharpie, just let me know if I do need to reorder a subscription. I'll be happy to pay instead of freeloading. :)

25. SHARPIE

Pmed you :)

26. baron

baron Guest

Hi Sharpie
    I have just paid by pay pal for 3mo, premium subscription. I have not done this before just asking how long will it be before I can access all sections.
    baron

27. baron

baron Guest

Hi Sharpie
    Senior moment access was almost instant . Please disregard my question
    Baron

28. SHARPIE

No problem :) Thank you for supporting FSU.