Premium Membership (includes CDN/EUR/GBP/AUD info RATES LAST UPDATED 04/14/2013))

Discussion in 'Board Business' started by Admin, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

There are 3 levels of Premium Member access and all Premier Members do NOT get Ads displayed.

1. Basic Premium Access

Access to all forums
    Ability to use the search function
    Custom Title and Signature Enabled
    500 PMs can be stored as opposed to the regular 30
    Priority access at busy times
    No Ads

Costs:
    $10.00 = 3 months
    $18 = 6 months
    $34 = 1 year
    $58 = 2 years

Euro, $CAN $AUD and £ are also enabled with todays rates.

2. Premium Access With Reputation Feature

Access to all forums
    750 PMs can be stored as opposed to the regular 30
    No Ads
    + Ability to use the reputation feature

Costs:
    $11 = 3 months
    $21= 6 months
    $38 = 1 year
    $63 = 2 years

Euro, $CAN, $AUD and £ are also enabled with todays rates

3. Full Premium Access

Access to all forums
    1000 PMs can be stored as opposed to the regular 30
    No Ads
    + Ability to use the reputation feature
    + Use of vBookies

Costs:
    $12.50 = 3 months
    $24 = 6 months
    $43 = 12 months
    $68 = 2 years

Additional:
    LIFE Premier Member - Full Access = $250.00

For IMMEDIATE Premier Member Access we prefer paypal - Log into your user CP and look at 'Paid Subscriptions' for info.

For snail mail enquiries PM:

Prancer in the US (Money Orders only (No Personal Checks) in US Dollars)
    dupa in Canada (Money Orders only (No Personal Checks) in US Dollars)
    AllezFred for the Eurozone (or if you wish to pay via Euros)
    Sharpie for all other.

THANK YOU TO ALL PREMIER MEMBERS WHO HELP KEEP FSU RUNNING! :cheer:
  2. Really

Really No longer just a "well-known member" Yay!

CANADIAN SUBSCRIPTIONS

Effective immediately -- all Canadian snail-mail subscriptions must be submitted as money orders in US funds only for the US rates noted in the first post in this thread.

Given the volatility of the value of the American dollar, I cannot possibly keep up with exchange rate changes. By getting a money in US dollars, you are getting the exchange rate that is current that day.
  3. Vash01

Vash01 Well-Known Member

Prancer,

I mailed you yesterday (Mon) a M.O. for $10 to cover the full premium membership for 3 months. I tried to send you a PM but it was not allowed. Hopefully after my reinstatement I will be allowed to. It is tough not being able to PM.

Vash
  4. Really

The ability to PM is not tied to premium membership. ALL FSU members have the ability to store up to 30 PMs. Perhaps your boxes need to be emptied.
  5. mmscfdcsu

mmscfdcsu Skating Pairs with Drew

I paid today for 2 year full premium but it cheated me out of 3 weeks or so. My expiration date was June 5th and now it is showing up May 9th :confused:
  6. Really

7. mmscfdcsu

mmscfdcsu Skating Pairs with Drew

Thank you! :encore: :encore:
  8. TDsk8

TDsk8 New Member

How do you post a vBookie thingy? :confused:
    PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  9. SHARPIE

SHARPIE Hapless Board Owner Staff Member

10. Scintillation

Scintillation New Member

Issue: My 3 month thing expired on 06/06/06, and on 06/05 I paid $20.00 for a 6 month full premium subscription. I just came on the site and apparently it's not in effect....
  11. Prancer

Prancer Ray Chill Staff Member

See http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39586 for an explanation.

Your account should be working now.
  12. Scintillation

Scintillation New Member

Thanks! Will read.
  13. delayedaxel

delayedaxel New Member

I'm a premium member, but on my user cp I get an "You stored 57 messages of 30 allowed" and I cannot send any further pm's. What's wrong?
  14. WindSpirit

WindSpirit OmnipresentAdmeanistrator

Your subscription run out on July 28. I started adding extra 7 days (which we're adding to everyone's subscription because of the server maintenance we had) on July 29, so yours run out before I did. I've added them now, but it's only going to last until August 5, 6:37 PM EST.

If you bought another subscription before July 28, when they old one run out it might've reset the new one. In that case, let me know and I'll fix it for you (tomorrow, as I'm leaving now and won't be back until then)
  15. delayedaxel

delayedaxel New Member

Okay, thank you, I just renewed my Premium Membership.
    WindSpirit and (deleted member) like this.
  16. Cloudy_Gumdrops

Cloudy_Gumdrops New Member

How long does it usually take to enable premium? My previous subscription ran out a about 4 or 5 days ago I guess. I just ordered another subcription 2 days ago and Paypal has sent me the receipt for my payment.
  17. Really

If you haven't already, can you forward a copy of your paypal receipt to fsuvoids@yahoo.com? Then we'll get you fixed up.
  18. rfisher

rfisher Satisfied skating fan

My subscription runs out in November, right in the middle of the season. I'll be renewing by paypal. How much in advance of the termination date should I renew? Will it screw things up if it's too early?
  19. Really

There's a glitch in the board software that doesn't recognize a new subscription when the old one expires. The new subscription goes for the time period from the date it was entered, so we have to adjust dates anyways.

Your best bet is to drop a message in here when you renew your subscription (give all the pertinent info, like type and how long -- makes it easier for us to search), then we can make the adjustments necessary to make sure you don't go without.
  20. SHARPIE

Cloudy_Gumdrops you should be all set now, sorry about that.
  21. pollyanna

pollyanna Don't blink

Same here. I sent in my full premium access payment on April 24th, but woke up today to reduced access. I sent a message to webmaster@fsuniverse.net outlining the problem and showing my paypal receipt. Is there anything else I need to do to restore my full premier access?

ETA Update: Thank you so much for taking care of this so quickly.
  22. Prancer

Prancer Ray Chill Staff Member

If you pay by electronic check, be aware that it can take quite a while for the e-check to clear.

That has nothing to do with FSU; it has to clear Paypal.
  23. RedSonja

RedSonja New Member

Moi thinks I fell through the cracks somewhere. I paid on PayPal a week ago Monday, and I know the payment went through because I got notification from both PayPal and an admin asking me for some information about my previous subscription. I answered that email a week ago today and still... nothing.

Any assistance appreciated.
  24. WindSpirit

RedSonja, I've checked the subscriptions for you, and I only found two old ones. If you paid through PayPal and the subscription didn't automatically kick in, my guess is that you paid with an e-Check. Is that right? It takes about a week for the check to clear (sometimes a little longer, though). The admin you contacted might be waiting for that.

Btw, to everyone who asks about their subscription: please say what kind you've bought and for what period of time (for example: "Basic Premium for 6 months" or "Premium with Reputation for 3 months" or "Full Premium for 12 months"). We have separate folders for every single one, and there's no search function, that is, we have to search every one manually while looking for your subscription, and there's always a chance that we'll miss it. I usually search all folders anyway, especially if there's an old subscription that may be colliding with the new one, but it'd be easier to know what I'm looking for. :)
  25. RedSonja

RedSonja New Member

Okay. I was only confused because the admin actually contacted *me*, with the record of my payment in the email, asking about my previous subscription. So I thought it had already gone through. If not, no prob.

(I bought a full premium for 12 months.)
  26. Mayra

Mayra Well-Known Member

Quick question...

Is there any way to find out when my subscription ends? I remember paying for a subscription sometime back in December or January, but I can't remember for how long or when it expires. :slinkaway

Thanks in advance for any info. :)
  27. dbell1

dbell1 Well-Known Member

Hey Mayra - go to User CP and click under 'Paid Subscriptions'. Your start and end date are there. :)
  28. WindSpirit

Mayra, can you PM me with the dates you can find there (or post them here if you prefer), because I've searched the database for you and something doesn't add up.
  29. TygerLily

TygerLily Well-Known Member

Dumb question, I'm sure, but I miss having reputation. Is there any way to upgrade my current subscription (Basic Premium) to Premium with Reputation? Or do I have to wait until my old subscription runs out? (My current subscription says I'm Basic Premium for 6 months.)
  30. Really

I might be out to lunch here, but the best way to do that would probably be to pay the difference between the two by snail mail. Then when the Admin receives your payment, they would manually change your type of subscription.

When does your subscription expire?
  31. TygerLily

Thanks, Lee. My control panel says my subscription expires on 04-25-2008, so I'm guessing I must have paid for a year (not sure why it's listed as six-months). I do think I got a special Sharpie deal, so I probably need to pay for more than the regular difference. Let me see if I can remember my PayPal password and check. -- Since I'm Canadian, I'd send the money order to you, right? I think I have your address kicking around in my PM box somewhere. Is it the same as it was ~ two years ago?
  32. Really

No...I'm using a different one now -- the other one wasn't very efficient. PM me for mailing information when you figure out what you need to pay. Maybe ask the illustrious webmistress to give you a figure.
  33. TygerLily

Done and :respec: to you. Thanks so much, Lee. If I could rep you, I would. ;)
  34. missflick

missflick New Member

Call me stupid, but what's the diff between a season's pass and basic premium?
  35. Really

You don't get into Secret Sources with a Season's Pass
  36. SHARPIE

Exchange Rates updated today and Aus Dollars added.
  37. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

Merci beaucoup! The convenience of knowing the exact price gave me that final push - I finally paid up :).

ETA - Woah that was quick :eek: It was up and running immediately! Thanks :)
  38. Skateangel

Skateangel New Member

Hi! =) I'm a bit confused here. I purchased a Season's Pass at the beginning of this season, and I woke up today to reduced access. Did it run out with the end of NHK? Or did I end up purchasing the wrong thing? Thanks for any help you guys can give me!
  39. SHARPIE

Hi can you PM me the email address you used for paypal? Thanks. :)
  40. Angelskates

Angelskates Active Member

Thanks for adding the Aussie dollar conversion SHARPIE :cheer2:

A quick question, do we automatically get emailed when our supscriptions expire? I can't remember if I got one previously (but I do remember I got an FSU email for my birthday! :lol:)

ETA: The only difference between the FULL access and the Premium with Reputation is VBookies right?