"Pregnant in Heels" Reality Series

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by overedge, Jun 20, 2011.

1. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

Anyone else watching this? Snotty people in New York with too much money hire this woman to be a "pregnancy coach". She does things like helping them shop for fab maternity outfits, set up the best baby nursery ever, and arrange hair and makeup artists for their post-birth portraits in the hospital. Some of the women are so clueless and want everyone to do their work for them, I kind of wonder how they managed to get pregnant....

On the episode I saw last night, the "pregnancy coach" taught one lady about baby health by giving her diapers with various disgusting things in them and getting the lady to guess what that colour poop might mean. And then the coach and her assistant had to hire a new assistant - judging by the applicants they showed being interviewed, the job ad read "only shrieking gay guys need apply" - and then when the entertainment at some baby shower didn't show up, the new assistant and the nursery decorator did some lip-sync dance routine. I'm sure they just had those matching glittery vests and an appropriate CD on hand just by chance :lol:

2. escaflowne9282

escaflowne9282 Well-Known Member

UGH! When will all this "Reality" sh*t end? When will TV go back to quality scripted programming? I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Mob Wives as of yet which along with "Jersey Shore" has single handedly brought my bourough's self-esteem much lower.

Pregnant in Heels??? Really? That's a show too now? Is it as trainwreck worthy as NYC Prep?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
    ChelleC and (deleted member) like this.
  3. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I tried to watch this but her clients are too stupid to be real. I am convinced it is another scripted reality show. It is probably loosely based on reality and they make sure everyone plays it up BIG time to the cameras.

I also can not stand to listen to her talk. She has the most ridiculous "accent" I have ever heard. She positively sounds like she is deaf but she isn't. I can't deal with it, I just can't.

4. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

She was on Bethanny Getting Married? when Bethanny went to Mommy CPR class. I'm thinking that from that she expanded into Bravo's idea of a maternity conceirge, where normally she just does upscale clothing and has facility that hosts classes.

I think the show is pretty entertaining, but postitively fake.

5. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

6. Allen

Allen Glad to be back!

The baby name focus group was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

I love Rosie, accent and all.

7. vesperholly

vesperholly Well-Known Member

I know! :scream: It's like she tries to change her accent as she's saying the words while sticking her tongue out. Awful.

8. Matryeshka

Matryeshka Well-Known Member

I want to see Rosie Pope advise the Gypsy Wedding girls when then have their first babies. The cacophony of accents (real and affected) would be amazing. The subtitle machine would probably blow up :rofl:

9. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

if bravo ever had some cast party for the entire network, it would be very tempting to throw gasoline and matches at it

10. grimey

grimey bird is the word

:lol: I just caught this show today and what a friggin TRAINWRECK! (this will be my new guilty pleasure show, way more OTT than Toddlers and Tiaras! :glamor:)

11. shan

shan Well-Known Member