#PrayForUGA (horrific accident that killed 4 coeds)

Cyn

I realize I haven't been around here much these past months, but for those who pray, if you can sneak in a prayer for the family members and friends of the four girls from UGA killed last night in a terrible automobile accident, it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/133791190-story

This has hit home for me on two fronts - firstly, one of the girls was a friend of MiniCyn's, and she's a bit freaked by it. Secondly, this has brought back some nightmarish memories for me back when I was the same age (19) as MiniCyn -- one of my high school friends was killed in a devastating accident at Ole Miss when a Chi Omega Walkathon had a truck crash through the group of girls, killing several of them (and decapitating my friend).

Cachoo

How horrible. And Ms. Kim lived and was driving. Prayers for her too....her life will never be the same.

barbk

Just awful.

I am so sorry for your family, the women, and all their families and friends.

floridaice

I realize I haven't been around here much these past months, but for those who pray, if you can sneak in a prayer for the family members and friends of the four girls from UGA killed last night in a terrible automobile accident, it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/133791190-story

This has hit home for me on two fronts - firstly, one of the girls was a friend of MiniCyn's, and she's a bit freaked by it. Secondly, this has brought back some nightmarish memories for me back when I was the same age (19) as MiniCyn -- one of my high school friends was killed in a devastating accident at Ole Miss when a Chi Omega Walkathon had a truck crash through the group of girls, killing several of them (and decapitating my friend).

Cyn, my home town is Batesville, where the girls started their walk. When I visit my mother and sister we almost always include a trip to Oxford and drive by the memorial on Hwy 6. It's hard to not shed a tear. I was already out of college when this happened, but i knew a few girls in that chapter. It's still hard to grasp what happened, can't begin to imagine if it had happened to a friend. My thoughts are with you both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information