1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Polina Edmunds

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by SkateBlades17, Oct 20, 2013.

1. SkateBlades17

SkateBlades17 New Member

I really think Polina Edmunds is a good skater and has great potential. I'm looking forward to seeing her compete in the seniors. What does everyone else think about her?

2. johndockley92

johndockley92 New Member

I think she is a very talented skater! Right now she skates a little bit like she is still getting used to her long, tall body, but I think she will grow into it soon.

3. Marco

Marco Well-Known Member

Great potential, but unless she improves her jumps I am sure they will get dinged the minute she moves to seniors the way Sotnikova's jumps were.

4. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Headcase Addict

Polina is my second favorite US lady next to Alissa. She fills the "grace" void when Alissa isn't competeing.

5. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

I like her, but I agree that she does need to work on tightening up the rotation on her jumps. Particularly the back end of the 3+3 combo and the triple-half loop-triple sequence.

6. SkateBlades17

SkateBlades17 New Member

I really like her and she is the first skater just entering the seniors that I've been excited about for a long time.

7. Sylvia

Sylvia Club comp. season is here!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013