Plushenko's nose job

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Aussie Willy, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Octoberopals

Octoberopals Well-Known Member

Well, it could be tweaked a bit.:lol:

IceAlisa and (deleted member) like this.
  2. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

:lol:

3. misskarne

misskarne #408

I actually think his nose gives him quite a regal profile.

*knows she will be shot*

4. Ozzisk8tr

Ozzisk8tr Well-Known Member

Regal? King Schnozz of Rhinoland maybe. If he had a nose job he would have to relearn all his jumps as the weight ratio would be totally off. Mind you, I'm so looking forward to seeing his work after working with such great choreographers. If he can change his style it will be one of the greatest accomplishments in mens skating for years... although it won't do anything about the attitude I know. Still, very curious to see how he's skating next season.

5. senorita

senorita New Member

hey I ve been there!:rollin:
    or was it Disneyland?:slinkaway

6. misskarne

misskarne #408

I'm looking forward to the next season with great anticipation. He's working with excellent choreographers, he's changed up his style (apparently), he's not using Edvin's music for the first time in six years, he's focusing on improving all the areas of his skating, AND he's still found the time to pack in a couple more quads.

If it all comes together...there may not be a skater in the world who can match him, let alone beat him.

And I think for all that people are still giving him crap for his "attitude", you must concede that at least he was prepared to TRY and improve and change his style! A truly arrogant person wouldn't even consider it.

let`s talk and (deleted member) like this.
  7. let`s talk

let`s talk Banned Member

All these Plush-nose talks is just one big yawn :eek:. Some people are simply jealous that his nose is not his only asset that is big.

8. Moka-Ananas

Moka-Ananas Man's Ruin

Ooolala :grope:

9. Jot the Dot Dot

Jot the Dot Dot Headstrong Buzzard

Yes. And Sasha Cohen married a gynocologist.

10. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

How do you know about his other assets? :saint:

11. Latte

Latte Well-Known Member

Yeah, I heard that a few years ago.:D

12. CynicElle

CynicElle Well-Known Member

:rofl: I was wondering why this thread was still going on well after April Fool's day.

13. briancoogaert

briancoogaert Well-Known Member

Very good one !

14. senorita

senorita New Member

I always wanted to ask, it seems the appropriate thread , do quads affect men skaters ...functions?

15. aliceanne

aliceanne Well-Known Member

Well, he,Kurt, and Oda have children so I guess not.

16. Wiery

Wiery Well-Known Member

I fell for it, hook line and sinker! :lol:

17. Civic

Civic New Member

Are there fans who claim to have up close and personal experience?;)

18. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

That's what I am trying to find out. :p

19. misskarne

misskarne #408

Haven't you ever watched "Sex Bomb"? The suit was only padded from the waist UP... :saint:

20. senorita

senorita New Member

you it's ok. the bad thing would be if Mrs Plushenko would find out!:lol:

21. let`s talk

let`s talk Banned Member

:sekret:

22. Holley Calmes

Holley Calmes Well-Known Member

You mean hook line and stinker.

Wasn't there a map of the world on another thread that showed geographical endowment by country? Or was that another April Fool's Joke? What were the Russian measurements?

I don't know how figure skating might affect a male skaters, uh, overall prowess, but at least in the cold rink one could expect some considerable shrinkage due to temperature?

I will say that I know for a fact that long distance cyclists have issues in that area. Lots of prostate problems. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. I can't see how quads would affect...that area....like sitting on a little hard bicycle seat for hours and hours would do.

Seriously-do male skaters wear the same kind of support belts that male dancers wear? I could see where pairs and dance would need them.

23. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

We won't tell. :saint:

24. aliceanne

Well now I'm looking at a picture of Evan with flat hair and I realize he has the same nose as Plushenko. So whose is bigger?

25. loulou

loulou Well-Known Member

See, that's just like Plushenko's nose job: totally believeble.

-- Uh, I also asked in the skating couple thread, does anybody know about a Cohen's special one, male or female, present or past?
    Or is the girl a CIA agent?

Wow, that's the first time I ever think of that.
    And now I'm curious about something else: why would quads affect functions?

-- Oh, now that I think of it, what a life choice would that have been for both Plushenko and Yagudin! - Uhm, nooo way figure skating was going to make the cut.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  26. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

He really should get one, though. :p

27. misskarne

misskarne #408

It varies from skater to skater. Some do, some don't. Occasionally we'll get a hint from glimpses below the waistband, but it seems to be that mostly Americans and Europeans wear the dance belts; I know Plushenko and Yagudin in particular just went with regular underwear. (NOT discovered by nefarious sources, just for the record! :lol: via Youtube!)

28. aliceanne

I saw some television documentary featuring Alexei Urmanov talking about why his persistent groin injury effectively ended his competitive career. He said the injury didn't bother him when he was playing soccer or doing other activities, but as soon as he got on the ice it did. Some physician then talked about how everything you do in skating uses the groin muscle. Urmanov's particular problem was that he didn't have the strength to get into the tight contracted air position required for the triple axel.

I guess skating would make the groin muscle stronger, but there is also the danger of injury from hyperextending it or overuse.