Plushenko Fan Thread - Road to Sochi

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Cherub721, Nov 14, 2012.

1. lulu

lulu New Member

Thanks for the correction Lala. :)

2. lala

lala Well-Known Member

My pleasure Lulu :)

Pán ľadu 2o12 - Slovakia & Czech (4 shows) 11-14.12.2012

JEVGENIJ PLJUŠČENKO – PÁN ĽADU 2o12 (Kings on Ice)
    Slovakia and Czech Republic 11-14.12.2012

- 11.12, 19:00 Bratislava (Slovakia) - Zimný štadión Ondreja Nepelu (Slovnaft Aréna):

- 12.12, 19:00 Ostrava (Czech Republic) - Zimní stadion Sareza:

- 13.12, 19:00 Brno (Czech Republic) - Kajot Arena:

- 14.12, 19:00 Prague (Czech Republic) - Tipsport Arena (HC Sparta Praha, former "Tesla Arena"):

Playlist on youtube with Plushy's videos http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVze-YWYNijP4ydTPsPEkTAo_Foplyxjl

Nice report by google translator...

JEVGENIJ PLJUŠČENKO - PÁN LEDU 2012:

http://daniel-spike.blog.cz/1212/jevgenij-pljuscenko-pan-ledu-2012

For the first time I have had the opportunity to see Jevgeniho live. And it is always an amazing experience. From my sister I got this show as a gift for Christmas. So yesterday we went to Prague. On this show, I enjoyed immensely. Jevgeniho admire so many years. But the more I looked forward to Brian Joubert. Not that I loved him more, probably not. I would say that they are all the same with a woman. But Brian, I've never seen live. But due Championships in France had to refuse to participate. I hope that next time he comes out, and sometimes we get. From a friend, I knew that on the same day before the show performed at the end of the ride with both our very Yevgeny krasobruslařema. I'm really looking forward to Michael, but he did not show up in Prague. Yeah, racing is racing :(. And because I do not want to write the whole story again, so I copy my impressions of what I wrote on FB.:-D
    Evgeni and Edvin are true gods in their field. Edvin performances accompanied countless performers, was also one of his only. On one of the most beautiful songs. Just beautiful! Another pleasant surprise was Irina, who was also in the Czech Republic for the first time. To tell the truth, her journey not too rehearsed. But after last night, it has to change. It was fantastic. And when he went to Je suis malade, you got me totally. I love this song from the last Olympics, when it was Evgeni exhibition. Then I saw a thousand times. Although the Sex Bomb is a perfect exhibition, the most successful in history. This affects me more. Like Eugene and Irina showed an amazing ride. When they presented their ice art Zaldua Fiona and Dmitry Sukhanov, so I stopped to breathe. I'm just afraid to offend Fiona head. Sinead and John have also only applaud. And Stefan is able to perform amazing vozembouchy, I'll give him that. And as someone threw him a bouquet of roses, so that crumbled. So there the poor man knelt and gathered petal by petal. It was also nice.
    And the best for last. Yevgeny Vivat! He showed also an excellent showman. And I really liked how people just throw on the ice different gifts, which is protruding forgotten or overlooked. I always then have performances Yevgeny. So the ice arrived and cleaned up. Yeah, I think he said to himself that show I host, himself a clean up too. :-D Just an amazing evening. Thank you!

Comments:
    Kachiri - I was in Ostrava and simply beautiful! :) I hope you will come again.

3. lala

lala Well-Known Member

He said he skated the Storm only twice. You are right , he had two Lp in last year.

the first by Zhulin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9gyjnsLeIw

4. GoGreen

GoGreen New Member

Thanks for the link! Wow, he has so many shows, its hard to keep track!

Glad to see that he is busy and happy, and bring joy to fans. These Kings on Ice shows also give so many other top skaters a chance to perform, well done.

5. lala

lala Well-Known Member

6. lala

lala Well-Known Member

In this year he had 31 shows. Only in Italy 7 and in Japan 8 shows, his own show the Kings on Ice were 11 times.

7. GoGreen

GoGreen New Member

Thanks. I felt he did more shows than that, his schedule is always so crazy.

8. Glacier cat

Glacier cat New Member

Not sure if this political news good for fan thread.
    http://en.ria.ru/russia/20121220/178294940.html

Russian public figures, including Plushenko and his friends (Dima Bilan, Philipp Kirkorov, Nikolai Baskov), signed a petition to the president and the prime minister of Russia to ban St.Petersburg's city council member Vitaly Milonov, the author of the infamous law banning gay propaganda and other radical laws.

I support Plushy as always. Milonov should be banned.

Related news
    *The man behind the homosexual propaganda law sues Lady Gaga - rt.com
    *Madonna ‘Gay Propaganda’ Suit Thrown Out by Russian Court

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  9. lala

lala Well-Known Member

YEs,yes! I support Plushy, too!!!

10. misskarne

misskarne Spirit. Focus. Ability. Tenacity. Aussie Grit.

I don't think this is a "support Plushy" thing, but rather, a "support common sense and equality" thing.

That said, it's great to see big names like Plushy and Dima getting behind it.

11. lala

lala Well-Known Member

I wanted to say that. :)

12. GoGreen

GoGreen New Member

Good for Plushenko to stand up against bigotry in society!

13. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

That's fantastic! Glad you posted that. I support that completely. :D

14. lulu

lulu New Member

:respec: Good for Plushenko and everyone else who signed the petition. Thanks for the info Glacier Cat.

15. Glacier cat

Glacier cat New Member

16. lala

lala Well-Known Member

17. lala

lala Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  18. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

Merry Christmas!

I don't think we're allowed to quote things in here from the competition forums, but it has been reported that Plushy is looking decent in practice for RN with good 3axels, a 4t with hand, and a 4-3-2 with a wild landing. He says he has some injury problems but is looking to overcome them.

Vash01 and (deleted member) like this.
  19. Vash01

Vash01 Well-Known Member

Stay healthy Plushy!

20. lulu

lulu New Member

Good for him. :)

21. lala

lala Well-Known Member

22. Lyinna

Lyinna Member

Thank you!

23. misskarne

misskarne Spirit. Focus. Ability. Tenacity. Aussie Grit.

If only I hadn't gone over my data limit for the month!

But I'll be watching live scoring anyway (if it works).

I want Plushy to win his 10th National title! (But I also want Artur to win his first - can it be a tie?)

24. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

No video yet, but Plushy finished first in the SP with 91.68. He landed 4t-2t, 3A, and 3Z. :)

25. lala

lala Well-Known Member

26. yaya124

yaya124 New Member

Plushy just won his tenth RN title!!!

27. Jammers

Jammers Well-Known Member

Well lets just be honest and say all he had to do was show up to win considering his competition.

28. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

Maybe, but he didn't just show up - he landed a quad and two 3A. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fydd6Pjjho0 He may be able to win another European title with that.

In order to win he had to beat Voronov who did two clean programs with quads, and many of the other men landed quads. It wasn't the most difficult competition, but it was a high level for a National championship.

29. lala

lala Well-Known Member

30. Vash01

Vash01 Well-Known Member

Plushy was fantastic at the Russian nationals. I have not seen his SP yet, but I swooned over his LP. This, after 'not feeling his legs in warmup'- incredible.

I will keep my fingers crossed that he continues to improve his health and is in top shape for the 2014 Olympics. If he wins a medal there, it's going to be historic.