Please Vote - Help a disabled child win money to purchase an adapted tricycle

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Bailey_, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Bailey_

Bailey_ Guest

Hi All -

I don't ever do this, but I was wondering if you all would be willing to go to this page and vote for this child to win money to purchase an adapted tricycle. This family are good friends of mine - the most wonderful family you will ever meet - and their little guy has cerebral palsy. He is very bright with a smile that will melt your heart. He has tried an adapted tricycle and it was a huge success. The purpose of the tricycle is not just fun, but also to further therapy goals by building strength and stretching.

Please visit the link and click "Like" beneath the entry - you may need to cut and paste the link to your browser. Thanks so very much!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...68452631.91615.100000154610737&type=1&theater

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
  2. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

Voted! Good luck to Victor!

3. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

Done...delighted to help Victor!

4. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

Done. Glad I could help Victor. Good luck!!!

5. paskatefan

paskatefan Well-Known Member

Done. Glad to help out!

6. The Accordion

The Accordion Well-Known Member

Done. Sending good luck vibes.

7. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

done

8. soxxy

soxxy Guest

Voted like.

9. victoriajh

victoriajh Well-Known Member

voted- these bikes are SO great for kids- they really make them feel good (physicallly sand emotionally) when there is bike day at school or the likes these bikes are always a huge hit with all the kids!! hoipe he wins!

10. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

Clicked the like button! Good luck to he and his family on getting one of these.

11. Bailey_

Bailey_ Guest

Thanks so much everyone. This is a most amazing community and I (along with Victor and his family) thank each and every one of you who take the time to vote!

12. Bailey_

Bailey_ Guest

Just bumping this up one more time for those who may have been away on the long weekend. If you haven't voted already -- PLEASE VOTE -- it is a tight competition and we need lots of votes. If you can - share the link to your Facebook page and ask your friends to vote. Every little bit helps!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2011
  13. Bailey_

Bailey_ Guest

Hi All -

I just noticed that there is a group of people who voted on the main page, not Victor's entry. In case there was any confusion, I wanted to be sure that those who voted went to Victor's page to vote. His entry is the entry with the little boy on the swing "Victor V." You have to click his photo and then click the "like" beneath his photo. Here is the link again.

Thanks again for all your votes. It is a tight contest - every vote counts right now. If you haven't voted or if you happened to vote on the wrong page - please visit the link and vote for Victor. If you are able, copy the link to your facebook page - we need the internet to work for us and this is the best way to spread the information. Your support means more than I can say!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...68452631.91615.100000154610737&type=1&theater