Playlist suggestions please

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by ice dance, Jun 18, 2014.

1. ice dance

ice dance Member

I'm recovering from knee surgery and have to ride an stationary bike for an hour or more each day. This is somewhat boring and I'm running out of movies/music to watch while I cycle (first world problems I know!). What are some good upbeat, fast songs to add to my playlist? Thanks.

2. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

What kind of music do you like? :)

3. Ageless

Ageless Member

You might want to try an audio book also. I'm working my way through the Sue Grafton series on the treadmill and elliptical machines. The library is a great source for those.

4. attyfan

attyfan Well-Known Member

I use a lot of classic rock and roll when I use my elliptical trainer (which is only on the days when time constraints or weather prevent me from walking)

5. moebius

moebius Well-Known Member

There's a bunch of EDM stuff out there, like David Guetta, Tiesto, Chromeo, Skrillex, Martin Garrix, Zedd, Avicii, Duck Sauce, Bassnectar, etc.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  6. peach_pear

peach_pear New Member

I have a knee injury as well, so I can relate. I have a recumbent bike that is compatible with my iPod, so that works well. I vary my music sometimes, but one song that works particularly well for me is Drive to You by Jewel. I put it on repeat and go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nssz5_5Uy0Q