1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photo Books - need easy to use

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by AxelAnnie, Sep 3, 2010.

1. AxelAnnie

AxelAnnie Well-Known Member

Any ideas? I want to put together a photo book for my sainted Aunt and Uncle of pictures of my new grandson.

I have tried Shutterfly............I think their interface is so very frustrating. I have looked at Kodak.....

Anyone have any suggestions (besides buying a mac)

Thanks in advance.:encore:

2. sk8pics

sk8pics Well-Known Member

Have you tried any local shops with on-line photo services? I sometimes get my photos printed at Walgreen's, and they have photo books also. My only experience is with iPhoto, but I think that is Mac-only.

AxelAnnie and (deleted member) like this.
  3. AxelAnnie

AxelAnnie Well-Known Member

Oh I didn't even think of that. Good idea.
    And, iPhoto is only for macs. :(

4. sk8pics

sk8pics Well-Known Member

Sorry about that! I've had really good luck wit iPhoto and gotten lots of compliments. Hopefully you'll find something you like!

5. myhoneyhoney

myhoneyhoney Well-Known Member

try picaboo.com I know several moms who LOVE them. You can also try snapfish.com they do photo books but I've never tried any books from them, just photos.

6. Really

Really Boston 2016 - I came, I saw, I loved it!

7. vesperholly

vesperholly Well-Known Member

I did a book of my trip to Italy on Snapfish, and I'm thrilled with it. I liked the themes and layouts for multiple photos better than the ones that Shutterfly had to offer.

8. Parsley Sage

Parsley Sage Well-Known Member

another site I frequent published a cookbook using Blurb. I think they do photobooks too.

9. Simone411

Simone411 Rock A Little