PANG & TONG said they would get married this year~

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by xy3026rosa, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xy3026rosa

xy3026rosa New Member

:D:D:D

2. blue_idealist

blue_idealist Well-Known Member

Yay!!

3. TheIronLady

TheIronLady New Member

It shows you how important love is to making pairs partnerships last.

4. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

Is there updated information or a new article link? :) At 2011 Four Continents in Taiwan this past February we first heard about their plans to wed... sometime after Worlds?

5. bibi24

bibi24 New Member

How did Tong Jian make the proposal?

6. bibi24

bibi24 New Member

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  7. lily

lily Active Member

8. bibi24

bibi24 New Member

9. Athena

Athena New Member

Can somebody translate the article? I like this couple! Thought Tong planned to make proposal if they could win Worlds, unfortunately it didn't happen. Guess he changed his mind.

10. xy3026rosa

xy3026rosa New Member

As a Chinese figure skating pairs excellent combination, Pang Qing / Tong Jian is partner, but also lovers, who had 32 years of age when they approached the marriage has been great concern, Tong Jian told Sohu interview said "good will soon, certainly this year."
    Pang Qing and Tong Jian partner since 1993 and now has over 18 years, in cooperation with the tacit understanding that they had won two world championship gold medal, successfully summited the Grand Prix Final and the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics medal , although still missing an Olympic gold medal, but this results in China and in the world are very superior.
    And it was for many years with, Pang Qing and Tong Jian have struck a spark of love in the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games, they also formally acknowledged a relationship to the outside world.For when they get married, have been looking forward to the outside world. However, Tong Jian said that first of all to marry him, so Pangqing memorable.
    "(On our good) is imminent, perhaps soon, but exactly when, I can not say, but certainly this year.This year I have to Pang Qing and the establishment of good relations for a perfect courtship, after she will feel very happy to think of it. "Tong Jian said.
    2010 September, China's legendary skating lovers Shen Xue / Zhao Hongbo in Beijing held a grand wedding on ice, impressive.Tong Jian in what way will be clear to the Pang marry, what they will do a wedding, while we wait and see, bless this couple it to the snow and ice.
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1113475582
    PS:Long article~ So I use translator,I knew there are lots of mistakes.Hope you don't mind.:)

11. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

closing since there's another article about the proposal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.