Osama bin Laeden is dead.

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by SharonDudd, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharonDudd

SharonDudd New Member

The President has just completed his speech confirming that bi Laden is dead and the US has his body in custody. I do not condone or celebrate killing but this at least will help a lot of families find some closure. It won't bring those who were lost back but it does begin to dismatle that reign of evil.

I'm a retired firefighter and I know that my fellow firefighters of the NYFD are eeing that our 343 brothers that were lost that terrible day can now finally rest in peace. Rest in peace, my brothers. REST IN PEACE.

2. AragornElessar

AragornElessar Well-Known Member

Well said Sharon and also echoes my own feelings about the news of tonight.

3. SharonDudd

SharonDudd New Member

I am enjoying seeing the spontaneous crowds gathering in DC at Ground Zero who are waving the flag and chanting USA!! USA!! I've spend the better part of the last couple of hours with tears of joy and pride rolling down my cheeks. Many thanks go out to the Intellignece community and their networkswho have worked mostly behind the scenes with little or no information getting to them, who were able to crack the information and even BIGGER KUDOS to the Special Forces Team that completed the mission.

4. VALuvsMKwan

VALuvsMKwan Wandering Goy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.