1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Day We May Actually Be Able To Record Our Dreams!!

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by walei, Sep 23, 2011.

1. walei

walei Well-Known Member

http://gizmodo.com/5843117/scientists-reconstruct-video-clips-from-brain-activity

I read a lot of science experiments here and there but this particular one really struck me!

Of course this isn't just limited to dream recording but I am mostly ... anxious/terrified/excited to see the dream recording possibility.

Most of the times I can remember one or two dreams a night, but I think (correct me if I'm wrong) on average people dream 4 dreams a night and most of them won't be remembered when they wake up.

Just to think, a way to see what we dreamed! It's exciting and terrifying!!! What if I record them and the dreams I can't remember are the ones where I'm slaughtering puppies or something... can really let people SEE their subconscious!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  2. missflick

missflick New Member

Gah! I don't want people to find out what weird, sicko dreams I have! :scream:

(Most of my dreams are like movies: I am rarely in them)

3. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

This would be the most fascinating thing ever but I doubt it ever really comes to fruition in my lifetime, at least on a scale for a peon like myself to have access.