One Day We May Actually Be Able To Record Our Dreams!!

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by walei, Sep 23, 2011.

1. walei

walei Well-Known Member

http://gizmodo.com/5843117/scientists-reconstruct-video-clips-from-brain-activity

I read a lot of science experiments here and there but this particular one really struck me!

Of course this isn't just limited to dream recording but I am mostly ... anxious/terrified/excited to see the dream recording possibility.

Most of the times I can remember one or two dreams a night, but I think (correct me if I'm wrong) on average people dream 4 dreams a night and most of them won't be remembered when they wake up.

Just to think, a way to see what we dreamed! It's exciting and terrifying!!! What if I record them and the dreams I can't remember are the ones where I'm slaughtering puppies or something... can really let people SEE their subconscious!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  2. missflick

missflick New Member

Gah! I don't want people to find out what weird, sicko dreams I have! :scream:

(Most of my dreams are like movies: I am rarely in them)

3. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

This would be the most fascinating thing ever but I doubt it ever really comes to fruition in my lifetime, at least on a scale for a peon like myself to have access.