1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NTSC Skating Tapes - looking for new home

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Aussie Willy, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Hates both vegemite and peanut butter

Hi All

I am going to do a clean up of my VHS skating tape collection and I have quite a few NTSC format tapes. I think a few of them were originally from Japan, US and Canada. I will probably never watch them again so I might as well see if someone else would like to give them a home.

I am happy to give them away but you would need to pay for postage which would be from Australia and can be quite expensive. I have put a link here to our postal service website with parcel sending. There is also a currency converter link on the website.

http://auspost.com.au/products-and-services/postage-assessment-calculator.html

You might want to check whether it is worth your while and money before deciding if you want them. I would be happy to get an exact postage figure for you before sending. I would need to receive the money before sending.

Please PM if you might be interested and we can discuss further by email. I will need to draw up a list but the current ones I have a GP events from 2001.

2. essence_of_soy

essence_of_soy Well-Known Member

3. essence_of_soy

essence_of_soy Well-Known Member