NPH and Partner expecting Twins

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by skipaway, Aug 15, 2010.

1. skipaway

skipaway Well-Known Member

Congrats to them...lucky babies!

NPH

2. Veronika

Veronika gold dust woman

Very happy for both of them. :)

3. GarrAarghHrumph

GarrAarghHrumph I can kill you with my brain

Twins! As if just one young child isn't hard enough, twins! Before I had my daughter, I used to think I wanted twins... but she's alone a force of nature. Can't imagine chasing two of them!

4. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

My twins (1 of each gender) just turned 18 last month. Yes, I survived, thanks in part to a husband who let me work outside of the home - sometimes it was the only sane part of my day.
    Good luck to them ... they'll probably need it. Two at a time are a double blessing but a quadruple challenge.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  5. screech

screech Well-Known Member

This is actually David's 2nd set of twins - he and a former partner had twins via a surrogate.

Congrats to the couple. They have to be my favourite gay couple in Hollywood - always so adoring.

And I so wish David would re-appear as Scooter on HIMYM - he cracks me up!

6. GarrAarghHrumph

GarrAarghHrumph I can kill you with my brain

I'd thought that the twins were David's (former) partner's twins from a prior relationship, and that while David was involved, he wasn't a primary parent to them.

And how in the WORLD is it that I know that? I have no idea. I don't normally follow celebrity news. :lol: But that's what I remember.

7. cruisin

cruisin Well-Known Member

I don't know much about David. But, I love NPH. I think he will be an amazing parent. Any child would be lucky! I'm happy for them both, that they found each other, and that they will now have a bigger family.