1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NPH and Partner expecting Twins

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by skipaway, Aug 15, 2010.

1. skipaway

skipaway Well-Known Member

Congrats to them...lucky babies!

NPH

2. Veronika

Veronika gold dust woman

Very happy for both of them. :)

3. GarrAarghHrumph

GarrAarghHrumph I can kill you with my brain

Twins! As if just one young child isn't hard enough, twins! Before I had my daughter, I used to think I wanted twins... but she's alone a force of nature. Can't imagine chasing two of them!

4. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

My twins (1 of each gender) just turned 18 last month. Yes, I survived, thanks in part to a husband who let me work outside of the home - sometimes it was the only sane part of my day.
    Good luck to them ... they'll probably need it. Two at a time are a double blessing but a quadruple challenge.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  5. screech

screech Well-Known Member

This is actually David's 2nd set of twins - he and a former partner had twins via a surrogate.

Congrats to the couple. They have to be my favourite gay couple in Hollywood - always so adoring.

And I so wish David would re-appear as Scooter on HIMYM - he cracks me up!

6. GarrAarghHrumph

GarrAarghHrumph I can kill you with my brain

I'd thought that the twins were David's (former) partner's twins from a prior relationship, and that while David was involved, he wasn't a primary parent to them.

And how in the WORLD is it that I know that? I have no idea. I don't normally follow celebrity news. :lol: But that's what I remember.

7. cruisin

cruisin Banned Member

I don't know much about David. But, I love NPH. I think he will be an amazing parent. Any child would be lucky! I'm happy for them both, that they found each other, and that they will now have a bigger family.