No More Kardashians?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by taf2002, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

:lol: But would it make a difference?
  2. AndyWarhol

AndyWarhol Well-Known Member

3. ArtisticFan

ArtisticFan Well-Known Member

I have watched some of the episodes, including the one you mention. The way it was portrayed, Bruce went to pick up some perscriptions that were waiting at the pharmacy. Among them was birth control for the young daughter, which according to Kris was because the girl was suffering from bad cramps. However, they then turned it into Bruce thinking it was permission for his daughter to have sex. I'm sure most girls that age wouldn't want their cramps being discussed on television.

As someone with endometriosis, I thought it was great that someone was actually listening to the kid about the pain and symptoms. BC pills can help in many circumstances. However, they have mutilated most medical information. They have referred to psoriasis as just a rash. Endometriosis was called just some scar tissue.

So it gets pretty laughable when the "very special" episodes are filled with misinformation.
  4. DarrellH

DarrellH New Member

I saw Kim today on one of those enterinment shows this afternoon. She was touted as one of several "celebrities" serving Thanksgiving meals to the homeless. The media spins continues. Next she will do the Tom Cruise thing of rescuing someone who was drowning.
  5. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

Maybe she will just drown.
  6. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

So much for the "media lockdown"....
  7. Carmen Ovsiannikov

Carmen Ovsiannikov New Member

Kakes and her family have zero shame. Nice of her to arrange a photo op of her "helping" the homeless in order to make herself look better. I saw a picture of her on one of the celeb blogs and she was surrounded by photographers trying to get a picture of her. I wonder if she hired them the way she hires the other paps when she's coming and going. :rolleyes:

Sadly though, I'm wondering if the fake marriage really has finally put an end to the Kartrashians (I'd like to think so). They still have some fans who are convinced that they are good honest folk being picked on by all the haters. I'm sure those people and those who just want to watch the trainwreck will tune in when Kakes' show starts another season.
  8. taf2002

taf2002 Well-Known Member

Um, not likely. She has quite the pair of water wings.
  9. escaflowne9282

escaflowne9282 Well-Known Member

Dammit taf, I was gonna make a comment about buoys, but you got there first ! :p

Too slow ... Too slow... :(.