No Arms, No Legs, No Worries!

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by museksk8r, Sep 5, 2010.

1. museksk8r

museksk8r Holding an edge and looking dangerously sexy

No Arms, No Legs, No Worries! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYk-UwqFKA&feature

A friend shared this with me at work and I found it SO MOVING! Nick Vujicic is such a positive, strong inspiration and motivating force. If this doesn't tug at your heartstrings, I'm not sure what will. His positive attitude is a trait we should all aspire to! :)

2. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for sharing this video of such an emotional, yet wonderful, story. I find it so amazing that this man is so positive! He is truly a great person.

3. mmscfdcsu

mmscfdcsu Skating Pairs with Drew

4. Erica Lee

Erica Lee New Member

5. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing all the links!
    He, and his message, are so important to hear, in an era that regards one's physical image so highly.

6. ChelleC

ChelleC Well-Known Member

He came to speak at my church in May 2009, I wasn't there that weekend as it was Mother's Day, but when I listened later, I thought he was amazing.

7. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

Yes, an inspiration.

Thanks, I needed that. Been sitting here lamenting having barely made a social dent on the day of my first anniversary in Cali ... pitiful compared to this guy's achievement beyond a "true" obstacle. So, off for a drive I go ... i.e. off my ass I go.