Newington Arena to Host the 2014 New England Regional Oct. 2013.

Discussion in 'Moves In The Field' started by FSWer, Aug 13, 2012.

1. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

LOL, my Rink already has this up. So I thought I'd give them a hand and post this here....The Connecticut Skating Academy @ Newington...(Newington Arena) is proud to Host the 2014 US. Figure Skating New England Regional Figure Skating Championships next Fall...Oct,2013. Please call Newington Arena @ 860-665-7825 for Details.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  2. purple skates

purple skates Shadow dancing

Will you get to go an watch? I've volunteered for a reionals and a sectionals comptition, and they are quite fun to watch.

3. gingercat

gingercat Active Member

Maybe they will fix their ice by then!

4. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

Are you going to be there yourself? Is there anyone here that can give me more info. on this?

5. zaphyre14

zaphyre14 Well-Known Member

It's more than a year away so information on the event won't be available for a long time yet. Basically, once the schedule is set, the rink will charge a set fee per day for spectators. You buy a ticket at the door, walk in and sit down in the bleachers to watch the skating as long as you want. Ifr you need to leave the rink to go to lunch, you can get your hand stamped so you can come back in later that day.

But you won't know the skaters until a couple of weeks before and you won't know the skating orders until the day before when they're posted at the rink.

Volunteers are usually members of the local clubs and parents of skaters.

6. purple skates

purple skates Shadow dancing

I'm afraid not. I live in Michigan.