New Sarah and Drew Blog

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by sk9tingfan, Oct 5, 2010.

1. sk9tingfan

sk9tingfan Well-Known Member

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20101005&content_id=15424672&vkey=ice_news

Problematic was the statement, "Unfortunately, Abbott told us he is having serious boot problems for the first time in his career. He hasn't yet found the right pair, and with only two weeks until he leaves for Japan, he says he hasn't been able to train properly for a month. So we wish him the very best of luck and a pair of perfect boots." What does this mean for the coming GP season?

2. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

:( that's not good. He's been said to have "perfect Riedell feet" and this has never been a problem before. . . I hope he can find what he needs soon!!

Cute story about Becky Bereswill getting settled in Canton.

3. Bonita

Bonita Active Member

I wore Riedells for years, but as you get older your feet change (not a case of skinnier/fatter/doesn't matter) and your boot fit changes. My last transition was six months of hell, and he doesn't have that time, so I wish him the best. I finally switched to SP due to wide toe box.

4. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

Armin M. is now with Priscilla Hill?

Becky B. and Trevor Young make a very attractive pair. I'm looking forward to seeing them skate this season.