New Forum Style - BEAR WITH US !!!

Discussion in 'Board Business' started by SHARPIE, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHARPIE

SHARPIE Hapless Board Owner Staff Member

We have news about to be posted in a new thread shortly regarding mobile browsing :)

2. Nan

Nan Just me

You are doing a great job, Server Guy. :)

3. SHARPIE

Told you they wont stand for no lips! :lol:

4. love_skate2011

love_skate2011 Well-Known Member

wow , love this, all we need is the lips to be back, the FSU signature
    I didn't like the previous change it looked too much like GS and I thought would be a drag loading on the page like in GS

I want my TAT icons too !

5. dinakt

dinakt Well-Known Member

The FSU Banner- better colors- "What's new" gone as the first page that opens- All :kickass: great improvements! Thank you!

6. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

I second that.

7. SHARPIE

All the custom FSU Smilies are still there :TT1:

8. love_skate2011

love_skate2011 Well-Known Member

:drama::glamor:, thanks all my emotions are still here

9. MLIS

MLIS Active Member

Just wanted to say thanks to Sharpie, Server Guy, and the mod team for their hard work, and their patience and flexibility (and quick response to issues and concerns). The new board looks great, and continues to be one of the best places to visit on the internet. Three cheers to all!

10. purple skates

purple skates Shadow dancing

Thanks SHARPIE and Server Guy! :)

I know that the notifications tell you that you have rep (which is nice), but if you don't have a current rep, it was hard to find the messages. I found them once, but can't remember where. :eek: Is there a way to bring back something like the User CP from the old style?

11. A.H.Black

A.H.Black Well-Known Member

I also like the "new default" view better. I also like that my favorites link goes straight to the main forums page. Thanks for the updates.

Suggestion

Now all I need is a link button at the bottom of the page that goes straight back to the category thread page rather than having to navigate the "Quick Navigation" links. They are not convenient to the way I search the boards and one of the main reasons I come to FSU more often than Goldenskate.

12. Zemgirl

Zemgirl Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the hard work, this must have been a huge project behind the scenes... at first the new style felt confusingly similar to Golden Skate, but I see that the colors scheme was changed while I was offline and the logo is back - it looks great now! :cheer2:

13. SHARPIE

I have already flagged this with Server Guy :) Thanks for mentioning it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.