New blog/interviews!

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by N_Halifax, Mar 25, 2013.

1. N_Halifax

N_Halifax Well-Known Member

Just wanted to share my new blog with all of you - just started within the past month and already have lots of fun goodies up there with plenty more on the way soon!

Among the interviews so far are Tai Babilonia and Randy Gardner, Doug Mattis, Jennifer Kirk, Lucinda Ruh, Ben Ferreira, Tony Wheeler, Jackie Wong, Allison Manley & more!

I haven't done any writing in so long and am really excited to be writing and getting more involved in the skating world again.

Please keep in mind that I'm a pretty PG+ "tell it like it is" kind of person and the opinions expressed in my blog or in interviews reflect my personal opinions or those of the skaters, respectively!

Address is http://skateguard1.blogspot.ca. Hope you enjoy!

Ryan :))

2. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

3. N_Halifax

N_Halifax Well-Known Member

Thanks so much Sylvia! Hope to be more involved in posting now that I'm a member. Used to post a lot on Skatefans, Golden Skate, Skating Forums back in the day and used to have a site called Intensity On Ice but I've just been so busy with life that I haven't had time to finally start getting more involved again until recently. Look forward to chatting about skating with all of you! Xx