1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with photography assignment (people living in the UK)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by millyskate, Jan 28, 2011.

1. millyskate

millyskate Well-Known Member

I'm studying documentary photography, and this week we have an assignment to shot 3 types of relationships. We have until tuesday (included) to fulfill the assignment and I'm in a bit of a panic...

I'd love to do a skating / dance partnership or trainer/skater situation. Does anyone know of clubs / rinks around London that would be good places to ask? I'm also open to any other ideas...
    So far I have a couple who has been married 65 years and a homeschooling family with 4 children as a back-up plan, but I'm in need of something a bit more visual and original.

2. Meredith

Meredith what a glorious day!

I can't help you with your UK assignment; I'm in the US. But I'm always interested in extended families, how they interact with one another and . . . don't. A family spanning 3 generations living in the same household may be interesting to shoot. That may be too close to your first 2 relationship choices, though.