Nebelhorn Trophy on Eurosport

Discussion in 'TV ALERTS' started by wustfan, Aug 31, 2013.

1. wustfan

wustfan Member

According to Eurosport Nebelhorn Trophy will be broadcast live this year.

2. ballettmaus

ballettmaus Well-Known Member

I'll believe that after I've seen it ;)

3. misskarne

misskarne #ForzaJules #KeepFightingMichael

oooooh, on which Eurosport? A friend of mine has Foxtel, maybe it will be shown on the Eurosport she gets!

4. care bear

care bear Active Member

Only on German Eurosport, programs of British, French Eurosport are different.

5. shah

shah Shhh...

wow! will it be the first time ever? pity it'll be probably on German Eurosport only... will have to look for some feeds online :).

6. Hanna

Hanna Wheeeeeeeeeee

What? :eek:

7. nuge

nuge Well-Known Member

British ES TV guide only goes up to the 16th Sept.

8. antmanb

antmanb Well-Known Member

It will get chacked at the last minute for the world belly button fluff hunting championships, fear not.

Hanna and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Jeschke

Jeschke Well-Known Member

what the...? this would be absolutely brilliant.

i like the concept of nrw trophy posting the videos immediately after the skate on youtube and never understood why nebelhorn trophy couldn't manage something like that.

eurosport showing the qualifying event is absolutely great, a shame there are not more german competitors to show themselves to the audience.

10. Jeschke

Jeschke Well-Known Member

11. vocal

vocal New Member

That is surprising. :cheer2:Eurosport. Will immediately schedule a recording. Hope that I won't be surprised again by finding only snooker broadcasted due to short-term changes.

12. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

This. :p

13. PashaFan

PashaFan Active Member

It looks like us watching on British Eurosport will miss out. It's snooker & cricket all the way. Great (!).

14. nuge

nuge Well-Known Member

I wasn't going to get my hopes up.:(

Are B ES showing GPrix this year ?

15. antmanb

If it is anything like previous years, they'll probably have live coverage of all the GPs, and then start pairing back the coverage for the GPF so that by the time the Olympics rolls around there will be a 45 minute highlight show in the middle of the night on Eurosport 2 that will be pre-empted by any rally/snooker/WTA they feel is more important. By worlds we'll probably get the results flashed up for 5 minutes with a highlight programme some time in may.

16. Lyinna

Lyinna Member

it seems that Eurosport France plans to also broadcast the Nebelhor Trophy :)

17. PashaFan

PashaFan Active Member

It's unfair that those of us who pay to get British Eurosport get such a rubbish schedule.
    There were plenty of times in the last two years when British Eurosport got much less live skating than other European Eurosport channels.
    And now to make things worse I have noticed a HUGE chunk of air time given to AMERICAN FOOTBALL ?!!!!
    So figure skating is pushed further down the list.
    Anyone know how to complain to British Eurosport about this ?.

18. nuge

nuge Well-Known Member

Bah ONE EUROSPORT FOR ALL:(:lol:

19. JP1

JP1 Member

No need to complain to British Eurosport - They have Nebelhorn scheduled LIVE from Thursday 26th 5pm to 9.30pm :cool:

20. shah

shah Shhh...

wow, Polish Eurosport plans to show NT, as well. I'll believe it when I see it :p.

21. Braulio

Braulio Well-Known Member

Almost all the eurosport versions are showing it, though the projected times say LIVE but many of them doesn't check with the schedule of the events in many cases

Hope they fix their schedule this coming days and have a correct one or at least we know what will be real live and what delayed

22. PashaFan

PashaFan Active Member

I'm in shock..........................
    I hope this is a sign of good things with the Grand Prix series.

23. antmanb

To be honest I'd be more concerned about Europeans and Worlds. As my jokey email before was suggesting, coverage of the GP series is not really a problem - Eurosport have had good coverage of that in the last couple of seasons, its the awful coverage of the major championships that annoys me. At least with the Olympics we'll have the BBC red button coverage of everything so you don't need to rely so much on Eurosport.

24. Zemgirl

Zemgirl Well-Known Member

There's no Africa Cup of Nations this season, so there will only be the tennis to contend with during Euros. Hopefully it'll be okayish.

25. antmanb

But there's always snooker ;)

26. PashaFan

PashaFan Active Member

So true. The coverage of the Europeans this year was the worst ever.
    Yet we got the 4CC's, strange.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful that they have been showing the Grand Prix series the last two years but it's just so annoying waiting for snooker, tennis or cricket to end.
    I just can't believe how much snooker they show. I wonder how it does in the viewing figures ?.
    And now they are showing American Football, another sport which will take priority over skating.
    It also really makes me angry when they join the skating late like in the Grand Prix finals pairs event or the Ice Dance or ladies free at the Europeans & show it live missing out all the top skaters when they could have just shown delayed highlights. Who makes such a bad choice?.

27. Zemgirl

Zemgirl Well-Known Member

Ah yes, our old nemesis :lynch:

Well, it is a very popular sport, and probably growing in popularity outside the US. But for the most part the scheduling shouldn't conflict, especially if they are showing NFL football, where almost all games are played on Sundays. College stuff might conflict to some extent because it's mostly Saturdays. But the NFL season ends before the Olympics and the college season won't even overlap with Euros.

28. nuge

nuge Well-Known Member

That's true but watching the Ice Dance with commentary from Sue Barker and Robin Cousins just doesn't compare with Chris/Nicky/Simon :D Still I will be so grateful for any coverage :)

29. antmanb

I don't watch ice dance so its all ok for me :shuffle::rofl:

30. nuge

nuge Well-Known Member

Don't watch ice dance :confused:eek: