My Downton Abbey Nightmare...

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by nubka, May 18, 2012.

1. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

I didn't sleep well last night, so I took a nap earlier this morning and this is what I dreamed:

The whole family had been away on some sort of vacation. When they returned to the abbey, they found some changes. Elvira (the mistress of the night,) was living there with her two daughters, who were both bald (I don't know why.)

For some reason, Elvira had control of the house, and the family did not question it. She re-named some of the rooms "bat room", "blood bucket," etc.

They all managed to live there under the same roof, but things seemed subdued and muted. None of the familiar servents were there.

Edith had taken to dressing like Prince Valiant, and liked swinging a large sword. There was a son (imagine that,) who joined some kind of weird uber-macho fighting group. He went through an initiation ceremony, where his arm was painfully branded with a hot iron. Afterwards, he changed his name to Stanley.

No, I was not smoking pot, or drinking. I really did dream this. WHY, I have NO idea... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. Marilou

Marilou New Member

That IS some nightmare!!

I just got into Downtown Abbey after some co-workers told me about it and I LOVE it! Watched the two seasons back to back and can hardly wait for the new season. January is such a looooong way away!

3. ChelleC

ChelleC Well-Known Member

LOL!

4. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

Maybe I'll have to watch seasons 1 & 2 this weekend, so I can get back on the right track! :D

5. Reuven

Reuven Official FSU Alte Kacher

You should pitch it to a producer, sounds like a hoot!! :rofl:

6. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

WHAT did you eat before you slept?

7. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

I think the Dowager Duchess could take her. :D

8. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

Two sugar-free fudgesicles! :)