1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My cancer situation

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Spazactaz, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OliviaPug

OliviaPug Well-Known Member

Dearest Jesse, I know you're in a place where you are free -- free of worldly worries and pain -- and free of the physical being that kept you from your passion. I know you are in a much better place, but you will be missed.

My sincerest and deepest sympathies to all who knew and loved Jesse. I hope the beautiful memories of him will bring them strength and comfort. And, for the rest of us, we have the most wonderful videos of Jesse, who was a true angel on the ice.

(((( Hugs to everyone in this thread )))) I know we are all feeling a deep sadness at Jesse's loss.

O-

Vash01 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. julieann

julieann Well-Known Member

So sad to hear this... Rest in peace Jesse.

3. Lanie

Lanie Well-Known Member

RIP Jesse. This is so sad to hear.

My prayers are with his family. I'm glad he's no longer in pain.

4. Marge_Simpson

Marge_Simpson Well-Known Member

I never met Jesse in person, but I wish I had - he seemed so kind and upbeat.
    I'm glad he is no longer suffering, but my heart goes out to his family and friends.
    :(

5. Lanie

Lanie Well-Known Member

If anyone can find out about arrangements maybe we as a group could get some flowers, or donate a big sum for charity in Jesse's name? I think the latter would be better...

6. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Member

Devastating news, to lose one of our dear friends. He was far too young. But, as so many of you have noted, his suffering has ended.

I am honored that Jesse chose to share the last few months of his life with us. RIP.

Vash01 and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Finnice

Finnice Well-Known Member

Rest in peace, Jesse. You learned us a lot. My prayers are with your family, and it is great that you donĀ“t have to suffer any more.

8. allezfred

allezfred People call me rude, I wish we all were.... Staff Member

I'm going to close this thread. There is one in GSD so please post there.

Good night Jesse.

uyeahu and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.