My cancer situation

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Spazactaz, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasey

Kasey Loving on babies!

The urban myth of coating the soles of your feet with Vicks vapor-rub and then putting socks on can also help a cough. I have chronic sinusitis that gets really nasty every fall/winter and it does help me some.

2. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

((((Jesse))))
    Sending more thoughts and support to you.

3. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

Sending many (((((((hugs)))))) (that are nevertheless not too squeezy so as not to exacerbate the pain and breathing difficulties)

4. Spazactaz

Spazactaz New Member

I think the account was xskaterdude.. idk, for some reason I seem to have so many. I originally only wanted piano videos on my main channel.. but there's still a lot I don't want on there haha.

I'm really thinking it's just taking any pills that always makes me feel like absolute death. I just took my mid-day set, which is only 3.... and now the past hour I've been gasping for air and just feel absolutely horrible again. I HAAAAAAAAATE taking this stuff and it puts me in so much panic/anxiety that just sets me off or something. :(

5. RFOS

RFOS Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. :( I hope the discomfort subsides or at least lessens soon.

6. Really

Really No longer just a "well-known member" Yay!

{{{{Jesse}}}}

7. Spun Silver

Spun Silver Well-Known Member

8. Japanfan

Japanfan Well-Known Member

You should talk to your doctor about that.

Panic attacks can make even healthy people feel like they can't breathe. Given all the health issues you are dealing with, I would think minimizing the potential for panic attacks would be a key priority.

9. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member

Spaz, you are an elegant skater!

Yes, spun silver's suggestion sounds great. Can it be done? Maybe the nurse can help you?

Take care.

10. cruisin

cruisin Well-Known Member

I was going to say the same thing. I get panic attacks. And when I do, I can't get enough air. Combine the panic with your actual physical lung problems, and you have a really awful situation. (((Jesse))). I wish there was something I/we could say to help you.

11. skatesindreams

(((((Jesse)))))
    You are always in my thoughts.

12. AxelAnnie

AxelAnnie Well-Known Member

Or perhaps there is a liquid equivalent that could be given as a shot. That might be easier for you to tolerate. Probably just the thought of having to swallow makes your throat close up. It would mine, if I were afraid it was going to make me worse.

13. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

Good morning Jesse. I hope you breathe easy today and have an easy day. Hugs.

14. skatemomaz

skatemomaz 4 More Years

(((Jesse))) My mother was having nausea and difficulty taking her pills following surgery, we found it was much easier for her if she could take the meds with a little bit of applesauce or yoghurt. You are always in my thoughts.

15. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Member

About 1 teaspoon. A little more can't hurt. Good luck!

Vash01 and (deleted member) like this.
  16. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Member

17. Jem X

Jem X Merry Christmas!

Hello Jesse. It is a dark and stormy Halloween here in Chicagoland. It's raining so hard, no trick or treaters have come by yet. Hope you are breathing easier this afternoon and hope your evening goes well. Sending you lots of Halloween hugs. (((((Jesse))))))

18. skatingfan5

skatingfan5 Well-Known Member

19. 4rkidz

4rkidz plotting, planning and travelling

i enjoyed watching your video's Jesse, you have some similarity to Buttle - in your carriage and line.. Hope you get the breathing aspect sorted as not okay to feel so panicky - I know when I had pneumonia if felt almost like i was drowing - such a horrible experience made me stop smoking! Hope you get some decent sleep tonight.. and if you don't maybe you could get online to watch the cup of china grand prix?? ((( hugs))) xxx

20. backspin

backspin Active Member

Hope your day was all right Jesse. Very rainy & windy today, & our trick or treat time is actually this coming Saturday.

21. Spazactaz

Spazactaz New Member

Thanks everyone! :)
    backspin I can't reply to your pm until you clear your space it says haha

Today was again extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely rough. I came back to the hospital. Hopefully the doctor will see me tomorrow and we can get something sorted out!

22. skatefan

skatefan Well-Known Member

Hi Jesse - I do hope your doctor can come up with suggestions to replace tablets with something else which won't cause problems for you. Best wishes and hugs to you Spaz :)

23. backspin

backspin Active Member

Inbox is cleared, sorry about that!

I hope your doc can get things sorted out for you!

24. skatesindreams

Wishing you the best possible day, Jesse.

25. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

Praying for this!!

26. peibeck

peibeck Letting Poje be on top

Sorry to hear about you being back in the hospital. Hope the meeting with your doctor is productive tomorrow. Sending good wishes your way!

27. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

At least you will have a comfortable bed there. I hope the doctor sees you and does what makes you comfortable. Hugs.

28. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

Jesse - I hope they can give you something other than tablets. Wishing you some good rest.

29. iloveemoticons

iloveemoticons Well-Known Member

Adding my prayer that your doctor will get things sorted out!

30. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

(((((((Jesse)))))))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.