My cancer situation

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Spazactaz, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

(((((Jesse)))))
    Sending these also.

2. yfbg722

yfbg722 Active Member

Thinking about you and hoping today is a good day Jesse! Not sure if you have a tv in the hospital or not but Skate Canada starts broadcasting today at about noon your time I think. I'm planning my day around watching some of it. I know it'll be a bit bittersweet for you but hoping you can enjoy watching a bit.

3. cruisin

cruisin Well-Known Member

Good morning Jesse. Hope today is a good day. Hope they bring you something you like to eat. Hope your pain level is tolerable. Thinking about you, a lot. XOXO

4. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

Good morning Jesse. Wish you a good day. Hugs.

5. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

Thinking of you today, Jesse.

6. Finnice

Finnice Well-Known Member

Many hugs to you Jesse from Finland! And lots of warm thoughts, too!

7. nursebetty

nursebetty New Member

Hope you are able to watch and enjoy Skate Canada. You have quite the following, someone from Va. checking in on you. When my mom was sick, I would add carnation instant breakfast to ice cream or sherbet. It added some nutrition. the chocolate added to vanilla was good (like a malt) and the vanilla added to orange sherbet. I also bought a foam pad and put it on her hospital bed (extra comfort). I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

8. victoriajh

victoriajh Well-Known Member

jesse............just thinking about you and popped into your thread to say HI!!

9. backspin

backspin Active Member

Hi Jesse, checking in from the midwest US here. I had a student pass 2 silver dances today, hurrah! I hope your day was ok, and that you get to see some skating this weekend.

10. Really

Really No longer just a "well-known member" Yay!

Hey, Jesse...I hope you were able to see the skating tonight! Hopefully you've been able to get some rest, and your medical team has been able to make you more comfortable. {{{{hugs}}}}}

11. KCC

KCC Active Member

Hello, sending good thoughts and wishes to you! Hope you can sense all the love coming your way. Take care!

12. Spazactaz

Spazactaz New Member

Today has been craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy busy... I haven't been awake so many hours in so long! Was in lots of pain at the hospital, but finally got to have a shower. Then decided I would try coming home for the weekend. Had SC taping, so just finished watching all of that. My eyes can barely stay opened now... I am used to sleeping every day until this time! Very sore still in this bed but hopefully things won't be too bad.

Thanks for all the well wishes :)

13. Spun Silver

Spun Silver Well-Known Member

Lots more tomorrow so sleep hard! When you have energy, if you feel like it, tell us what you liked (and didn't). This will be a unique FSU thread - you can be as opinionated as you want and no one will pick a fight with you. ;)

Seriously, I hope your day at home tomorrow is great in spite of today's huge exertions. Say hi to :dog: for us. Stay warm, Jesse. :cold:

14. Really

Really No longer just a "well-known member" Yay!

Check Facebook when you get a chance, Jesse -- I saw a photo there for you!

15. attyfan

attyfan Well-Known Member

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

16. Vash01

(((Jesse))) Sleep well and have a restful time at home. Enjoy watching SC. Good night.

17. fscric

fscric Active Member

Jesse, have a good rest at home and enjoy SC. Hugs.

18. kimkom

kimkom Two Pot Screamer

Hanna, Moto Guzzi, pollyanna and 9 others like this.
  19. cruisin

What a wonderful thing to do! Jesse, I hope you are comfortable and are enjoying watching the skating. XOXO

20. skatesindreams

So many people are thinking about you today, Jesse, including me!

21. skatesindreams

So many people are thinking about you today, Jesse, including me!

22. BittyBug

BittyBug Kiteless

skatesindreams is doubly thinking about you. ;) I hope you're a bit more comfortable at home today. :)

23. gkelly

gkelly Well-Known Member

Enjoy the skating and the time home with your family. Hopefully with minimal pain.

24. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member

Spaz, enjoy your time with family, and watching the SC tapes. Post your comments on the competition if you feel like it. Hugs from Koala Land again.

25. Spun Silver

Spun Silver Well-Known Member

Jesse, Sending good wishes for your weekend. I hope your meds are kicking in and enabling you to enjoy your mom's delicious soup. Porki must be growing up - any new pix (maybe you and her together)?

No spoilers, but try to see Patrick's free, also Julia's and Akiko's. :) XOXOX

26. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

Prayers, hugs, and wishes for a good night, Jesse.

27. Spazactaz

Spazactaz New Member

Watched skating all day of the last 2 days. No comments, just glad Lip won.
    I never see Porki. She just attacks me so she is not allowed on my bed or anywhere near me because it just is too painful when she runs on my chest and such.
    Today I thought I was going to die for sure. I was suffocating sooooooo badly, couldn't breathe and was just in so much pain. Seems to have gotten slightly better now but I don't know what to do.

28. Vash01

(((Jesse))) I hope you feel better and sleep well tonight. So sorry to hear you cannot see Porki. I hope things get better for you.

29. cruisin

Good morning Jesse. Glad you are getting to watch the skating. I hope it gives you some enjoyment. So sorry that Porki can't snuggle with you. And so sorry that you are having more trouble breathing. How long will you be home? I hope you get to watch more skating and are as comfortable as possible. XOXO

30. rfisher

rfisher Satisfied skating fan

I'm sorry Jesse. Hopefully, your doctor can up you pain med levels. Have they suggested a morphine drip you can control? They might need to start a central line if your veins aren't holding up. Don't worry about addiction at this point. Hope this is a better day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.