My cancer situation

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Spazactaz, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simone411

Simone411 aka IceSkate98

Jesse, I'm hoping you get some rest this weekend. Sending my thoughts and prayers your way, and I'm so sorry about the trip to Skate Canada. :( Lots of love, sweet Jesse. <3

2. cruisin

cruisin Well-Known Member

Hi Jesse, hope you are feeling better. Hope you've gotten some sleep. Really hope that you've had a conversation with your doctor. I don't understand why you are not seeing her/him every day. He should be doing hospital rounds before he does his clinic/office work. You deserve better than this.

3. KCC

KCC Active Member

Just checking in to say I am thinking of you. Wish I lived closer to be of more help. Thanks for continuing to check in with us. I'm sure that is not always easy. Hope you can get some comfort and rest.

4. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Happy thanksgiving Jesse!!! Hope you have lots of turkey!!! :cheer:

5. Spun Silver

Spun Silver Well-Known Member

Jesse, I am almost too tired to write a coherent message tonight due to lack of sleep and a stressful day... and then I remember how exhausted you are all the time and how good you are to stay in touch with us and answer our questions. You are amazing! I hope you are doing better now that you are home again - well enough to enjoy Porki and your Thanksgiving, including the food!

6. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

(((Jesse))) I am thinking of you. I hope you are home for Thanksgiving and are comfortable. Wishing you a good night's sleep and a nice weekend.

7. skipaway

skipaway Well-Known Member

Jesse, wishing you a peaceful happy day.

8. cruisin

Jesse, hope this finds you feeling better and at home. I hope that you are able to eat a little of the Thanksgiving treats, and celebrate a bit. XOXO

9. ChelleC

ChelleC Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving Jesse!!!

10. Jem X

Jem X Needing sleep.

Jesse, I am also wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you are able to get some good rest, and hope you're able to eat some good food. Sending hugs and best wishes your way.

11. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving, Jesse!

12. Vash01

Jesse, wish you a nice, restful sleep tonight, and a happy thanksgiving with your family tomorrow. Hugs.

13. Spazactaz

Spazactaz New Member

Every position that I try to lay in just hurts sooooooooooooooooo badly... there is nothing I can do to get comfortable, it sucks so much. :(

14. brina

brina Well-Known Member

:( I'm very sorry to hear that -- is there any pain medication you have been prescribed?

15. Vash01

(((((Jesse))))) Wish you comfort and a good night's sleep. Are you home now?

16. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member

Spaz, I really wish I could help take some of your pain away. ((((()))))))

17. cruisin

Happy Thanksgiving Jesse. I hope you got some sleep last night. I am so sorry for your pain. I wish, every day, that you get some sleep and are more comfortable. XOXO

18. DaveRocks

DaveRocks Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving, Jesse. I'm very thankful that I got to know you at worlds last year -- you're an awesome guy!

19. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

I have never wished so much than I do right now that I could in some small measure help to easy your pain. Please know we are behind you and praying for you everyday. ((((((((Jesse))))))))

20. kimkom

kimkom Two Pot Screamer

I'm guessing we should start a new thread. Jesse, 1040 posts from people who sincerely care about you...I hope you can find a little bit of comfort in that.

I know things are rough right now, and that you don't like to talk about your feelings very much, but we are all just a PM away if you need us. I'm sure you're really angry, and it might feel good to be nasty and bitchy for a minute. ;)

Vash01 and (deleted member) like this.
  21. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

Jesse, I don't know if you're interested in alternative medicine at all, but if you are, you might try a homeopathic remedy for pain management. Pass the link below along to a family member or friend who can go to the local health food store for you. It's not for everyone, I know, but sometimes it helps. I've had some good results with it for other conditions.

http://hpathy.com/cause-symptoms-treatment/cancer-pain/

22. BittyBug

BittyBug Kiteless

Jesse - Even though we've never met in person, because we've both been on FSU for so long, I feel like I know you in some way. I know that you're an incredibly positive person. I know that you're a very talented person. And I know that you're an exceptionally kind person. In fact, in all the posts you've made on this board, I can't think of a single time when you've ever said anything not nice about anyone. Can't even remember a snark about a costume! :drama:

I'm keeping you in my thoughts, and hoping and praying that you will find some relief from your pain.

23. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

((((Jesse))))
    Hoping that something can be done to make you more comfortable.

24. Really

Really No longer just a "well-known member" Yay!

{{{{Jesse}}}}

25. Vash01

Good morning Jesse. I hope this Thanksgiving brings you comfort and joy. Hugs.

kimkom and (deleted member) like this.
  26. Bailey_

Bailey_ Guest

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having so much pain. Please consider asking for a palliative care consult - if possible. One of my friend's mother is currently in hospital, and the palliative care docs just have so much knowledge about pain control. It made a big difference for her mother, as it did for mine when she was in great pain. Pain control is so important in these situations.

victorskid and (deleted member) like this.
  27. Spazactaz

Spazactaz New Member

I'm on lots of pain meds. And I'm at home right now.. might go back to the hospital tomorrow, not sure yet.
    I do have a palliative care doctor... but I just think she's crazy. I absolutely hate whenever she comes into my room to talk to me.

I feel that the pain is caused more by the bed... sheets getting all wrinkled and bunched up, possibly me staying in one position too long, I dunno.

28. shan

shan Well-Known Member

(((Jesse))) I'm praying you have a peaceful night.

29. backspin

backspin Active Member

laying in one position over time will absolutely put you in a lot of pain. That's why some hospital beds have the air compressors that change the support every time you move. It's amazing how much your muscles can hurt simply from laying for a long time. Maybe your mom can give you a massage, that was what helped me the most.

30. Spun Silver

Spun Silver Well-Known Member

Backspin, what are those air compressors exactly?

Jesse, you must be delirious from lack of food and sleep. (I mean that figuratively... for now... you don't show any signs of delirium yet!) For the sake of your worried friends at FSU, please at least drink some nutrition... and a lot of water. Please speak up about what you need, even to the loathsome doctors and nurses if they are the ones with the power to help you!

Praying that this night will be more peaceful for you, Jesse!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.