My cancer situation

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Spazactaz, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clarice

Clarice Active Member

Echoing what has already been said, Spazactaz. I don't know what to say at all that would be of any help, but I will be praying for you. I truly believe that prayer has power, and that all the prayers that will be coming your way will help support you through this. You are a skater, and you know how to meet challenges. This is the biggest challenge of your life, and I will be praying that you are able to meet it with grace, strength, and dignity. Please continue posting if it will be helpful for you. We will all be here for you, as long as you need us. Peace be with you.

2. Sarah

Sarah Active Member

(((Spazactaz))) positive thoughts being sent your way.

3. Gypsy

Gypsy Watching the Leaves Change!

My thoughts, prayers and healing thoughts are coming your way.

I can't imagine what you are going thru.

We are here for you!!!

4. Ozzisk8tr

Ozzisk8tr Well-Known Member

My thoughts are with you. Know you have many people from all over the world sending you love and positive thoughts. I know this does very little, but we all feel for you and would do anything we could to take your turmoil away. Please try to stay as positive as possible. Hugs kisses and much warmth to you. I truly hope for some kind of a miracle for you. XXXXXX

5. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

I am so sorry, Spazactaz. I'm keeping you in my prayers. *hugs*

6. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

I came online today, knowing that after sharing this; you would receive the response, advice and support of the caring community here.
    Indeed you have!

I hope that you have a facilitator available to discuss all options for treatment; so you can determine how best to proceed.
    Take courage from those who continue to fight this disease; and follow the course that YOU choose.
    Empowering yourself will lessen fear as you go forward.

Remember, you are not alone.
    We are here and we care.

Ozzisk8tr and (deleted member) like this.
  7. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

oh Spazactaz, how terrifying and awful and bloody unfair. Please continue to post when you can, know you've got tons of support from people you've barely or never met, along with those you know here. I'm sorry this is happening to you.

8. Simone411

Simone411 aka IceSkate98

(((Spazactaz))) sending all the positive thoughts and energy I can your way. Also sending my prayers for a successful treatment. <3

9. doubleturn

doubleturn Rinkside on my iPhone

(((Spazactaz)))

10. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

(((((Spazactaz))))) Sending you love again. I agree with the others about finding a counselor/support group, etc. Never give up hope. Keep looking for solutions. Good luck to you.

11. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm not surprised you're finding this difficult to process emotionally, that would be hard for anyone and it seems to have progressed so quickly. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help support you, and feel free to just vent or express thoughts that you may not want to share with family and "real life" friends for any reason.

12. peibeck

peibeck Letting Poje be on top

(((Spazactaz))) I'm another sending positive thoughts your way. It was nice meeting you in Faux-London, and that you graced us "old folks" with your youthful presence. :p Keep hanging in there; we're all pulling for you here at FSU!!!

13. KCC

KCC Active Member

(((Spazactaz))) another FSU'er here cheering for you. I hope that you know and take some comfort in that many people here care about you and wish you well. Find someone close by to make you laugh a bit. Otherwise, breathe in those good wishes and prayers sent from miles away.

14. euterpe

euterpe Well-Known Member

I am praying for you. I'm sorry I can't offer more, but I will keep praying.

15. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Member

Spazactaz, sending you all best wishes and good vibes for strength and healing.

16. BittyBug

BittyBug Kiteless

halffull and (deleted member) like this.
  17. backspin

backspin Active Member

Just want to add my complete sorrow and outrage at your situation. I hope you have good friends and family to surround you now; let us be the invisible crowd around you as well! Tell us what you'd like to see or hear, we'll post links to videos/photos/music/cartoons! We're here for you, all the way.

18. kimkom

kimkom Two Pot Screamer

Spaz, I don't know how much Internet access you have right now, but I'm just wondering how you are doing today...

19. Integrity

Integrity Active Member

I enjoyed reading your posts about dance tests and practices, as I was testing some of the same dances when you were. So sorry to hear your difficult news, I hope you are doing better.

As you can see, lots of FSU members have you in our thoughts, even us lurkers.

20. skatingfan5

skatingfan5 Well-Known Member

(((Spazactaz))) So sorry about your current sudden and very scary situation and hope that you find support during your treatment. Others have already posted advice that may be of help to you, so I will just echo those who say stay strong and don't give up hope. If there is anything that we here on FSU can do to help in anyway, please let us know. Sending positive thoughts and energy your way.

21. IceJunkie

IceJunkie Well-Known Member

There are a lot of people on this board who are here for emotional support. I can't imagine what a scary situation you're in...all I can tell you is that if you ever need anything - someone to listen, to vent to - you know we are here for you.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you!

22. Spazactaz

Spazactaz New Member

Today has NOT been good... just excruciating pain, and the nurses transferred me from my bed onto the stretcher so badly that it sent me in to tears for a good half hour. :( I did physio also which was very difficult and painful... I am just so exhausted right now it's crazy. The day has gotten better as it has progressed though, my parents and brother brought my puppy to come visit which is nice! :)

Here is my address... there's really nothing I need or anything though!

Box 2145
    Fort Macleod, AB
    T0L 0Z0

And thanks again for everything all of you! :)

skateboy and (deleted member) like this.
  23. Kasey

Kasey Loving on babies!

I'm glad you got to visit the puppy! Animals are fantastic therapy, especially pups.

Uh, do I write "Spazactaz" on the envelope, or did your parents give you a name? ;)

24. sk8pics

sk8pics Well-Known Member

I was just going to ask the same question.... Also, is that Canada? I am very sorry, I haven't seen an address like that....

Kasey and (deleted member) like this.
  25. Angelskates

Angelskates Well-Known Member

Awwww, (((((Spaz)))) I'm glad you got to see your puppy :dog:

I'm assuming your address is in Canada, is there anything aside from Canada that those of us not in Canada need to add to the address?

I said a prayer for you this morning, and am really glad your day got better as it went on.

26. quartz

quartz I wonder what tomorrow has in mind for me

((((Spaz))))) .....so sorry to hear of your rough day, but very glad to hear your family could bring your puppy to visit you. Does your family live close by? What kind of puppy do you have?
    Continuing to send healing and positive thoughts out to you!
    Peace and love,
    Judi

27. skateycat

skateycat Minecraft Widow

((((((((((((((Spazactaz))))))))))))))

Sending my prayers and good wishes your way.

28. barbk

barbk Well-Known Member

What kind of puppy, Spazactaz? Glad your day got better. I hope tonight goes ok.

29. harekrishna43

harekrishna43 Active Member

So sorry for all you have to deal with Spazactz. Sending prayers and hugs!!

If you haven't already done so, check out this website - www.stupidcancer.org

They focus on young adults dealing with cancer and have some amazing resources!

30. 4rkidz

4rkidz GPF Barcelona here I come

We also met at faux London - although I didn't get to hang about as much because of working there.. I hope you are able to access the internet from your bed as the summer comps are looking pretty good and have streaming online as well.. my thoughts and positive vibes are heading your way and just want to say make sure you let the nurses know of your pain so the Doc's can make sure you have relief..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.