My cancer situation

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Spazactaz, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. genegri

genegri Active Member

I am so sorry to hear about your situation, Spazcataz. I will be praying for a miracle. :(

2. LynnW

LynnW Politiking for Purple

(((Spazactaz))) I am so sorry. Your situation sounds so difficult and I wish there was something I could do to help. Sending you good thoughts and vibes.

3. altai_rose

altai_rose Well-Known Member

4. quartz

quartz Point of Know Return

Adding a great big ((((((hug)))))) for you. Please stay strong and never ever give up hope....you are still so very young and need to keep fighting.

You should know that this is a safe place for you to post anything......your anger, your fears, your dreams. We will support you, listen to you, comfort you, laugh with you and cry with you.

Sending you positive and healing thoughts,
    Judi

5. barbk

barbk Well-Known Member

Sending thoughts of strength and courage and hope that you get every bit of support you need.

Life is so damn unfair.

6. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

(((Spazactas))) I don't even know what to say. Your situation is very difficult and I hope you can stay strong.

7. OliviaPug

OliviaPug Well-Known Member

Dear Spazactaz,

Reading your post just took my breath away. (((( HUGS )))) I'll be sending positive thoughts and praying for you. I've never been through what you're going through, and there is no way I can understand how difficult this must be for you, but I hope you know there are many, including me, who care.

I had two amazing near death experiences 2 years ago and, for some reason, survived. I don't understand what any of it means, but I do know that our bodies are just vehicles or containers for our spiritual beings in this life and on this earth. Our bodies break down, but our spirit survives and thrives without the defects of our physical being. There is no pain or fear without these human bodies. Our spirit is so much stronger.

It's so hard for me to even put this into words, but I do know that contentment and peace awaits all of us.

Embrace your time, your loved ones, your brilliance, your humor, your life, and your humanness.

Sending you all the strength I can. Please come here and talk and vent whenever you want. In the meantime, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

O-

BYTCH and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Citlali

Citlali Well-Known Member

:(

I don´t know what to say...I´m sending you positive thoughts and energy. Please stay strong.

9. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Spazactaz. My prayers and thoughts go out to you.

10. skatemomaz

skatemomaz 4 More Years

(((Spazactaz))) :( I am so sorry to hear this. Sending positive thoughts and wishes to you.

11. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Spin Alissa Spin!!!

I'll be thinking of you daily Spazactaz and sending positive thoughts. Stay strong.

12. mrinalini

mrinalini Active Member

I don't usually post in these types of threads, but I'm compelled to for this one. Here's another who is hoping and wishing all the best for you...25 is just so young. :( You should be having the time of your life!

(((HUGS)))

13. made_in_canada

made_in_canada INTJ

(((((Spazactaz))))) I'm so sorry to hear this and I'm glad we got to meet in London. Stupid fcuking cancer. One thing FSU is amazing for is support. Please let us know how you are as much as you can. We're all in your corner wishing you nothing but the best.

14. BittyBug

BittyBug Kiteless

((((((Spaz)))))) I wish I could reach through my computer and give you such a big hug that I'd squeeze all your pain and fear right out of you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

15. pat c

pat c Well-Known Member

((((((Spaz))))))))

Sending healing thoughts your way.

16. Kasey

Kasey Loving on babies!

Spaz,

Adding to the list of people who are keeping you in their thoughts. Also, right now, I can imagine that you are overwhelmed and terrified, and perhaps not fully comprehending all that is being told to you, medical-wise (because doctors are SO good at always talking to their patients at a level that is easily understood :rolleyes:) If at all possible, when you are thinking clearly about questions and concerns, about anything, write them down so you (or a friend or family member there) can ask them when the doc next rounds, because by then you will most likely forget it again. And also, perhaps look into clinical trials and alternative treatments, or adjunct treatment centers (I know that there are Cancer Treatment Centers of America, that conjoin treatments of standard medical treatments with alternative and conjunctive therapies as well). For every aggressive cancer, there ARE survivors, so even with the most grim of prognosis, there is never absolutely NO hope until all avenues have been tried and exhausted. Please vent here, and allow your friends and family to support you during this time. You shouldn't be alone with all of this, and I very much hope you can feel the good thoughts and wishes that are coming to you.

17. Marge_Simpson

Marge_Simpson Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear this...I am praying for you.
    Is there anything we can do for you? Anything you need? If you feel comfortable sharing your address, we could send you things. :)

18. Spazactaz

Spazactaz New Member

Thank you all sooooooooooooooooooo much!! <33 You're amazing! :)

milanessa, snoopy, Kasey and 3 others like this.
  19. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

((spaz)) Sending tons of good thoughts and positive energy your way.

20. milanessa

milanessa engaged to dupa

I don't know what to say. All my best wishes to you and never give up hope. (((((Spazactaz)))))

Go ahead - be angry, yell and scream.

21. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

All I have to offer are hugs. ((HUGS)) That is awful news. Just awful. Fcuk cancer, seriously.

It's okay to feel angry. It's okay to feel scared. It's okay to feel whatever you're feeling right now. It's also okay to reach out for help, and I hope you do so. Reach out as much as you can. There are people out there who have been where you are, and I bet they're willing to share. At least they'll know where you're coming from. It may help you feel less alone and scared.

I also hope you get to enjoy whatever you can, even though you feel scared. And I'm not just saying that because the doctors say you have "months" to live - I think everyone should live like that. It's just that when you've gotten a "scare" like this, it makes it all the more focused, at least for me. We are all here for a limited time on this earth, and no one should spend much of it feeling unhappy.

22. myhoneyhoney

myhoneyhoney Well-Known Member

(((Spazactaz))) I'm so sorry you are going through this. Sending you lots of warmth, light, and prayers.

23. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear you news Spaz. Sending thoughts your way.

24. Hanna

Hanna Wheeeeeeeeeee

I am so sorry to hear this Spazactaz, and I don't even know what to say. Is there anything we could do for you? You are definitely in my thoughts.

25. Finnice

Finnice Well-Known Member

You are in my thoughts, Spazactaz. Keep posting and feel free to bitch, we are here for you.

26. skatefan

skatefan Well-Known Member

Ah, so very sorry to hear how ill you are Spazactaz, sending big *hugs* your way. Please know I'll be thinking of you and wishing you well.

27. Japanfan

Japanfan Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you Spazactaz. I think I would be a complete basket case in your situation and would not have the maturity to deal with it well. You must be so terrified, and so angry to be facing this at such a young age.

I hope you get the support and comfort that you need.

28. Meredith

Meredith what a glorious day!

My prayers are with you, Spaz. I hope that your treatment is successful, pain free, and is talked about in medical journals for years to come. Please keep us updated with your progress. We will all be waiting to hear from you.

Hugs,
    Joyce

29. gkelly

gkelly Well-Known Member

Hugs, (((Spazactaz)))

Your posts have been very welcome at FSU. Here's hoping for many more of them -- whatever you need to talk about.

30. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

holy moly, what terrifying news. Sending my hugs and prayers for a cure along with everyone else. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.