My best friend is mad at me! :(

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by canbelto, Mar 11, 2011.

1. canbelto

canbelto Well-Known Member

Well to me nothing screams "exit signs" more than "oh I didn't tell you, I'm not actually working right now, I'm daytrading." He should have told me that like, before he took me out.:rolleyes:
  2. Cheylana

Cheylana Well-Known Member

I also remember reading about this "friendship" some time ago, and was thinking the same exact thing!!! Please focus your time and attention on your other (healthy) friendships. And do go on that Match.com date if you are so inclined - good luck with that!!!
  3. canbelto

Idk but what do people find better, match or eharmony? I've only tried match.
  4. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

I met my bf off Plenty of Fish, mostly because that was free and I didn't feel the need to pay to meet people. :shuffle:

It's all about being able to read the other person when they're chatting with you, at any rate. You have to do that even when you're on a paid dating website. I've only met guys off of free dating websites, and never had a bad experience, despite my bf being the only one that worked out even remotely. :lol: Then again I think I'm very good at weeding out the creeps at the chat level...
  5. canbelto

There are so many I don;t even know where to start. What are the free ones? Zoosk, Plenty of Fish, what else?
    It's not like I've met many princes on match.:shuffle: