My 20 predictions for 2013-2014 season.

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by wristflick, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Manaud

Manaud New Member

They are skating the same program with different music every year which accounts for any improvement you may be referring to. I get dizzy watching them on the ice because all they do is whip around.
  2. VarBar

VarBar Well-Known Member

:lol:

And a D/W win to V/M would however not stop D/W's fans from bashing V/M ALL OVER the internet. D/W's fans would be the sore winners and V/M's fans the sore losers.;)

I bookmarked this thread and I'll get back to it at the end of the Olympic season to see how everyone did. Just for my own amusement.:D
  3. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member

So many around! We don't have to name names.;)
  4. lola10

lola10 New Member

My Top 20 Predictions

1. No matter what competition, there will always be discussion about the winner.
    2. The fan threads after Sochi will explode.
    3. There will be a lot of mourning after the retirement announcements.
    4. The CoP will be changed after the Olympics (even just slightly)
    5. ISU and judges will be made responsible for everything. ;)
    and now for more skater's related prediction
    6. Yuna Kim will be Olympic Champion again when she makes no major mistakes
    7. Actually, Yuna Kim will win everything that season
    8. 2nd and 3rd are unpredictable and depend on who skates the best in both program
    9. most likely Carolina Kostner will win a medal in every competition, including Olympics (but she is a head case, so we never know)
    10. at least one Russian lady will make the top 5
    11. Volosozhar and Trankov will get their title on home ice.
    12. Savchenko and Szolkowy will win silver, close the gap but retire due to no funding by the german federation.
    13. The US title is a close battle between Gold and Wagner.
    14. Virtue and Moir will retire after winning everything that season (including GPF and Olympic Games) -> a little bit wishful thinking but rumor has it they have both their programs already and are not doing any show over the summer.
    15. Davis and White will go to worlds, win and not confirm anything about their future for quite some time.
    16. The battle for bronze will be as exciting as the battle for gold because of all the great and talented teams.
    17. Russia will win the team event.
    18. Hockey is not the only team battle between Canada and USA (battle for silver and bronze).
    19. The men event might be the most confusing.
    20. No matter what, I will enjoy the season, simply because there is something special about the Olympic season.
  5. parapluies

parapluies Well-Known Member

:lol::respec: