Movies you keep meaning to see

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by jadingirl, Feb 4, 2011.

1. jadingirl

jadingirl Member

I thought I would try and start a thread.

So Requim for a Dream - I hear the music all the time in figure skating comps and I read on hear it is good but really depressing so I think I should watch it but just never get around to it. I have started a movie list to get out of the library (saving money) so I am going to add this one.

2. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

'The Social Network'

Maybe 'Inception'...but not sure I can maintain focus for the entire film though :lol:

SATC2 - simply for the pure kitsch factor and any hot guy in the film.

3. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

Try it with the RiffTrax -- it should help. :D I'm watching it that way now. Although, since this movie is actually pretty good, it's one of the rare RiffTraxed movies where I wish the guys wouldn't talk over the dialogue, so I could hear more of what's going on.

4. Bostonfan

Bostonfan Well-Known Member

The Godfather movies. I'm not interested in mob movies in general, but these are considered classics, so I keep meaning to watch them at some point.

It make me think there should be a thread for "Famous movies you've never seen"

5. made_in_canada

made_in_canada INTJ

I think if you get through the first 10 minutes focus for the rest of the movie won't be a problem ;)

6. falling_dance

falling_dance D. Murakami's Newest Fan

The first ten that come to mind :eek::

Tokyo Story
    The Burmese Harp
    Vivre sa vie
    Le M├ępris
    Five Easy Pieces
    Back to School
    In the Mood for Love
    Lust, Caution

Among new releases, I still haven't gotten around to True Grit or Black Swan.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

Like water for chocolate- been planning for years to watch it.

Heath Ledger's last movie- I can't even remember the name anymore:lol:- I keep postponing to order that DVD from Netflix